gyrostabilizer

T4 carrier: torpedoe bombers launching trops from different directions on same ship

4 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts
4,133 battles

Hi captains,

I have T4 carrier but I do not know how to launch torpedoes from bombers on same ship same time from different directions. ALT bombing is not working if I understand correctly it was removed from T4-T5 carriers due to balancing (T4-T5 ships don't have good AA). But I witnessed myself today in a game (I was in Phoenix T4) so carrier max was T5 that two squadron of bombers attacked ship from 2 different direction at the same time. How to do that? Unfortunately captain did not reply to my PM. So I was thinking maybe I can find some info asking in forum..

Thanks!

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,355 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, gyrostabilizer sagte:

I have T4 carrier but I do not know how to launch torpedoes from bombers on same ship same time from different directions. ALT bombing is not working if I understand correctly it was removed from T4-T5 carriers due to balancing (T4-T5 ships don't have good AA). But I witnessed myself today in a game (I was in Phoenix T4) so carrier max was T5 that two squadron of bombers attacked ship from 2 different direction at the same time. How to do that? Unfortunately captain did not reply to my PM. So I was thinking maybe I can find some info asking in forum..

while there is no manual drop at Tier IV and V, you can still change the 'angle'. When you have selected a target ship for your bombers, you' ll see a circle around it with an arrow(?) from where the planes will attack. And this arrow can be moved with the mouse to change the direction (same for dive bombers)

• Cool 2

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,458 battles

When you click on the enemy ship, there appears a circle around it. It should look something like this:

fbf3df1a77.png

Now you can drag the marker at the circle (here shown by the red circle) around to change the direction from where to attack.

• Cool 3