You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkullBreaker007

Very low Xp

16 comments in this topic

Question

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles

Hey this probably is a weird question but a week ago I used to get 3000-4000 xp per battle, base xp being near 500-1500. I only had one flag equipped for xp the one that gives 50% more xp, also no camo for xp.

But these past three days my xp I really low per battle I average dmg above 50,000 in almost every battle in the past few days but weirldy the most xp I got in these 3 days in which I did around 50 battles was 1500 xp. Now my avg xp is around 500 even with the xp flag equipped, my base xp has also dropped even in games in which I scored 100k plus.

Any reason for this sudden xp downfall?

But most importantly how can I get this to before which was just 3 days ago that I got xp around 3000?

I really want to be able to get the same xp I got bcuz now grinding xp for my north carolina is soooo slow because of 500 xp per battle, sometimes I even got 300 xp.

Any help regarding this is appreciated?

15 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,419 posts

maybe you switched (accidentally) to coop? In coop credits and xp income are much lower than in random...

[CATS]
Players
24,919 posts
13,716 battles

Take notice of any multipliers you use. First win of the day is only for the first win. After that you get no multiplier.

Unmodified XP for a win are between 1200 to 2500 for a really good win. 3000-4000 are only normal with multipliers.

You have to look at this page:

17327_889_1518977994.jpg

[QUAK]
[QUAK]
Beta Tester
627 posts
9,363 battles

If you could post a screenshot of your battle results, maybe we can help you.

And as Klopirat said, take a look, if you played Coop mode.

[VAR]
Players
604 posts
7,989 battles

You get more XP when you win a battle

You get more XP playing Random mode than Coop mode

You get more XP first win of the day with each ship

You get more XP with certain signals

You get more XP with certain camos

You get more XP with premium ships

You get more XP when you get acheivements and ribbons

You get more XP when you Cap an area

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,244 posts
6,371 battles

Keep also in mind that we are monday, and week days XP multiplier for 1st win is usualy lower than the multiplier we have on weekends.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

You have 587 average base xp (with premium included if you use that), so any "xp loss" you are experiencing comes from other multipliers - flags, camos, maybe some missions

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
18 hours ago, Klopirat said:

maybe you switched (accidentally) to coop? In coop credits and xp income are much lower than in random...

Nope I have stopped playing coop gor some time.

18 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Take notice of any multipliers you use. First win of the day is only for the first win. After that you get no multiplier.

Unmodified XP for a win are between 1200 to 2500 for a really good win. 3000-4000 are only normal with multipliers.

You have to look at this page:

17327_889_1518977994.jpg

Thanks I didnt know the first win xp boost thing. My normal battles dmg between 30-50k bcuz just cant get used to the colarado so in these games I get 300-500xp

17 hours ago, KS1975 said:

If you could post a screenshot of your battle results, maybe we can help you.

And as Klopirat said, take a look, if you played Coop mode.

Ill try and see if I can get a screenshot I have a low end pc soits hard to open other prgrams when wows is running. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

You get more XP when you win a battle

You get more XP playing Random mode than Coop mode

You get more XP first win of the day with each ship

You get more XP with certain signals

You get more XP with certain camos

You get more XP with premium ships

You get more XP when you get acheivements and ribbons

You get more XP when you Cap an area

Thanks alot for those tips. Does assist in cap also give nice xp? bcuz I usually play as a bb so I sometimes get assist in cap.

16 hours ago, NoirLotus said:

Keep also in mind that we are monday, and week days XP multiplier for 1st win is usualy lower than the multiplier we have on weekends.

Thanks so only on weekends the multiplier is high

12 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You have 587 average base xp (with premium included if you use that), so any "xp loss" you are experiencing comes from other multipliers - flags, camos, maybe some missions

I dont get it I get the same xp as my base xp so even in good games I sometimes reach 1k so now I have run out of the xp nodifiers flags and camos and grinding for xp is so hard. Also I dont use premium because i dont buy doubloons. Thanks

[CATS]
Players
24,919 posts
13,716 battles

You do not need other programs for screenshots.

Just press the "Print Screen" button and WoWs makes a screenshot and saves in the screenshot folder of the game.

[VAR]
Players
604 posts
7,989 battles

Cap assist also yields XP, that is correct ... anything you do that gets you a ribbon or acheivement yields XP

Improve your game slowly, learn the ropes by watching what your teammates do when you win a round, watch turtorials and contributors testing of ships on Youtube ... and you will gain more experience bit by bit ;-) 

Also note that we appriciate that you choose a best answer when you feel you have gotten a approriate answer to your question :-) 

Players
295 posts
1,653 battles
1 hour ago, SkullBreaker007 said:

Thanks alot for those tips. Does assist in cap also give nice xp? bcuz I usually play as a bb so I sometimes get assist in cap.

Yes, you get XP for assisting on capping and also you got XP for this other things like these:

• reseting caps (When a ship is trying to cap, if you hit him he'll loose 50% of capped points).
  • Damage upon your spotting (on BBs , this tends to be very low to none).
  • Potential damage (all the incoming shells, bombs and torps that are aimed to you but not hit you).

[SPWAR]
Beta Tester
993 posts
12,858 battles

Very easy to answer. Last week we all got 100x or 200x more XP. And you can imagine how much you got from using your flags too.

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
2 hours ago, Vlad_Vado said:

Yes, you get XP for assisting on capping and also you got XP for this other things like these:

• reseting caps (When a ship is trying to cap, if you hit him he'll loose 50% of capped points).
  • Damage upon your spotting (on BBs , this tends to be very low to none).
  • Potential damage (all the incoming shells, bombs and torps that are aimed to you but not hit you).

Thankfor the tips

2 hours ago, Ranulf84 said:

Very easy to answer. Last week we all got 100x or 200x more XP. And you can imagine how much you got from using your flags too.

Thanks bro

[VAR]
Players
604 posts
7,989 battles
On 26.2.2018 at 1:43 PM, SkullBreaker007 said:

Hey this probably is a weird question but a week ago I used to get 3000-4000 xp per battle, base xp being near 500-1500. I only had one flag equipped for xp the one that gives 50% more xp, also no camo for xp.

But these past three days my xp I really low per battle I average dmg above 50,000 in almost every battle in the past few days but weirldy the most xp I got in these 3 days in which I did around 50 battles was 1500 xp. Now my avg xp is around 500 even with the xp flag equipped, my base xp has also dropped even in games in which I scored 100k plus.

Any reason for this sudden xp downfall?

But most importantly how can I get this to before which was just 3 days ago that I got xp around 3000?

I really want to be able to get the same xp I got bcuz now grinding xp for my north carolina is soooo slow because of 500 xp per battle, sometimes I even got 300 xp.

Any help regarding this is appreciated?

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal:

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
7 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal:

All of you have been very helpful and I cant discriminate so I dunno

Thanks anyways

[VAR]
Players
604 posts
7,989 battles
41 minutes ago, SkullBreaker007 said:

All of you have been very helpful and I cant discriminate so I dunno

Thanks anyways

I understand but we appriciate that you pick one rather than none ...