Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
madmonk

Win big with signal flags event results

20 comments in this topic

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,480 posts
22,985 battles

from german subforum:

translation:

we probably will evaluate the data and grant the rewards this, the latest on next week. (#fixmagrammar :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:)

• Cool 1

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

To be fair they give us ( some of us - 50 on random ) very nice reward for nothing - 90% of us use this flags every day in like every game and in clan wars 8x flags is minimum req. 

[NIKE]
Players
16 posts
7 hours ago, MrWastee said:

from german subforum:

translation:

we probably will evaluate the data and grant the rewards this, the latest on next week. (#fixmagrammar :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:)

So it looks like they are going to count it manually :Smile_sceptic:, thanks for the info anyway

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles
7 hours ago, Cime said:

To be fair they give us ( some of us - 50 on random ) very nice reward for nothing - 90% of us use this flags every day in like every game and in clan wars 8x flags is minimum req. 

My bet is, people amassed flags from rankeds / CWs / boxes / whatever, so they needed a way to drain huge amounts of flags some people have some way...

aaaaaaaand, how does a 2.5k € giveaway for spending 500k flags over few days sound? great in any way if you ask me. Good amount of people spending their flags will buy them back from premium shop, so their "losses" (since they aren't really losses, because they are giving digital good that they have infinite numbers of) are even smaller then those 2.5k €.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,274 posts
18,419 battles
4 hours ago, cro_pwr said:

My bet is, people amassed flags from rankeds / CWs / boxes / whatever, so they needed a way to drain huge amounts of flags some people have some way...

aaaaaaaand, how does a 2.5k € giveaway for spending 500k flags over few days sound? great in any way if you ask me. Good amount of people spending their flags will buy them back from premium shop, so their "losses" (since they aren't really losses, because they are giving digital good that they have infinite numbers of) are even smaller then those 2.5k €.

Remember, some of us here have between 500-1000 of each normal flag. With 3x3 signals from crates each day the surplus never ends.

So good luck draining flags from people like me.

PS: This weekend was great for using flags & camos, +200% xp for first win makes grinding easy.

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles
4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Remember, some of us here have between 500-1000 of each normal flag. With 3x3 signals from crates each day the surplus never ends.

So good luck draining flags from people like me.

I'm the one of them, and I'm usually using 5+ flags on all of my ships, so no biggy there :Smile_child:

But, lets just say we aren't all that "wealthy" :Smile_Default:

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

well 

7 minutes ago, cro_pwr said:

I'm the one of them, and I'm usually using 5+ flags on all of my ships, so no biggy there :Smile_child:

But, lets just say we aren't all that "wealthy" :Smile_Default:

well we all know that "less good players" will pay for flags anyway because they can't get any trough the achievements in game - exc. for maybe detonation :)

Players
94 posts
3,239 battles
1 hour ago, Ze_Reckless said:

That's actually pretty true. Most winners will get 10 pieces of some camo.

Yeah that’s the part that is off imho. 50 incredibly lucky guys get a Roma, and then 3000 get basically much less than their flags bag. 10 camos (and bad ones i might think)? I mean lol that’s not even worth one good game of ingame credits.

There is no intermediate prize. It’s Roma or nothing, basically.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
6 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

I won't win anyways, so why care?

havent won any other raffle, so i dont see how this will be different...

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

I didn't change my flag usages as I fly 4 or 5 in most battles anyway and a full load in Clan Battles. Be lovely to win, but I won't :cap_viking:

[OP]
Beta Tester
280 posts
22,542 battles
3 hours ago, robihr said:

havent won any other raffle, so i dont see how this will be different...

Dunno why you should be so negative. Chances are low. But you still competed with it. So its 50% chance. You either win, or you dont :)

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, yohane1 said:

Dunno why you should be so negative. Chances are low. But you still competed with it. So its 50% chance. You either win, or you dont :)

you obviously didnt learn probability in school :Smile_trollface:

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
597 posts
17,020 battles

Results? WG were high profile in the pushing of the lottery at least in the UK version of the game centre, and now deafening in their silence.

Sign in to follow this