You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SamuraiShakaViking

777 Premium Shop Bundle Packages: have the ship but want the extras..!? 777

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
103 posts
4,596 battles

1. Premium Shop Bundle Packages: have the ship but want the extras..!? What if i got the Dunkerque in a Xmas box (never bought it), and would now like the package withe the extras and flag? Is is possible to buy the package if you have the ship (by coincidence)???

2. Will we ever have an opportunity 2 be able to earn i n missions or buy the special  ship flags, especially if you already bought that ship in premium store before, for those that are collectors or into military history?

4 answers to this question

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,445 battles
Vor 10 Minuten, SamuraiShakaViking sagte:

1. Premium Shop Bundle Packages: have the ship but want the extras..!? What if i got the Dunkerque in a Xmas box (never bought it), and would now like the package withe the extras and flag? Is is possible to buy the package if you have the ship (by coincidence)???

Yes, you can still buy the package. You will get the ship price in dubloons if you already have the ship. (Can't have the ship twice ^^)

Vor 12 Minuten, SamuraiShakaViking sagte:

2. Will we ever have an opportunity 2 be able to earn i n missions or buy the special  ship flags, especially if you already bought that ship in premium store before, for those that are collectors or into military history?

Hard to say, WG doesn't talk much about future plans.

• Cool 1

Players
103 posts
4,596 battles
9 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Yes, you can still buy the package. You will get the ship price in dubloons if you already have the ship. (Can't have the ship twice ^^)

Hard to say, WG doesn't talk much about future plans.

Thank you !

Players
602 posts
7,899 battles
6 hours ago, SamuraiShakaViking said:

I can't provide you with a link but WG has stated that the flags that comes with bundles is for those bundles only, to go back on that now and provide those very flags elsewhere is to break the contract they have with those of us that bought the more exspensive bundles to collect these flags ...

Players
602 posts
7,899 battles
On 26.2.2018 at 4:08 AM, SamuraiShakaViking said:

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal: