Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
faroria

project for studies

4 comments in this topic

Question

[SPAM-]
Players
14 posts
6,701 battles

Hello this is my first time posting on the forum like this and i wanted to know: how to get blueprint of the yamato? because i've been searching for them on the internet for a project but i can't find them. It is a studie of the characteristic of the hull of this ship and i wanted to make a rc model of it for this. Could you help me?  thank you in advance and have a nice day!

3 answers to this question

Beta Tester
5,375 posts
2,939 battles
On 25/02/2018 at 2:45 PM, faroria said:

because i've been searching for them on the internet for a project but i can't find them

Then you haven't searched enough. Seriously, if there's a ship in the IJN of which blueprints have been drawn and redrawn countless times it's like totally Yamato.

Of course by dwelling on the internet itself you're less likely to find actual historical blueprints, and you'll mostly get amateur reproduction (tho which are rather precise nonetheless). But for the real deal you gotta ask a historian and/or hatever archive in japan might not have burnt them yet and/or find it in a book.

But with just the internet you can find things such as these :

Spoiler

1d44cf0cbf.jpg

and that's only one of the many. With a rather mild quality pic btw, by googling a bit you can find better.

Either way, you choose Yamato so finding anything should prove more easy tha n hard if you know how to search.

Also : for historical talk and blueprints, you're on the wrong forum.

[SPAM-]
Players
14 posts
6,701 battles

Well ok then i'll go research again .

And sorry for the wrong place to post but i couldn't find where to post it i don't really often go on the forum ^^ but thank you for your quick answer :)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this