You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sadstories

HSF Collection Containers without items

8 comments in this topic

[SNUBS]
Players
83 posts
12,806 battles

Hello guys,

How do we know what's the drop rate of HSF Collection items from normal containers? 

At the moment I am playing the game only to get the camo and there's been already 2 days where I got not even one item from 2x2 crates.

This is too damn frustrating, especially when you almost always get duplicates and need 5 of them for a new item. How am I supposed to complete this collection if I get a max of 1 item per day?

[CATS]
Players
24,928 posts
13,719 battles
7 minutes ago, Sadstories said:

Hello guys,

How do we know what's the drop rate of HSF Collection items from normal containers? 

At the moment I am playing the game only to get the camo and there's been already 2 days where I got not even one item from 2x2 crates.

This is too damn frustrating, especially when you almost always get duplicates and need 5 of them for a new item. How am I supposed to complete this collection if I get a max of 1 item per day?

Simple math?

I am quite sure you will complete the collection in the next 30 days unless you start to play less.

[SNUBS]
Players
83 posts
12,806 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

Simple math?

I am quite sure you will complete the collection in the next 30 days unless you start to play less.

More like 40 IF I get an item a day. And I don't really have the time to play more atm. 

Players
2,310 posts
12 hours ago, Sadstories said:

Hello guys,

Unless I'm mistaken you have time to complete the collection until the 30th of September...

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,669 battles

Just completed the HSF collection, 35 collectables, I had 35 duplicates, and 60% of my crates had no collectables or duplicates, very frustrating, but completed, 2 perm camo's worth 1K Doubloons and 6 HSF Flags , 1 for the Musashi (Own, but I am not skilled enough to play it in Random Battle) and 1 for the Yamato (Which I am still grinding for)

[DAVY]
Players
2,560 posts
12,787 battles

from what i can remember the drop rate from regular crates was about 1 item a day from 3 daily crates, but then i ddn't collect too many of them, as i finished it in a few days (yes, i've got the yammy, mushi and hsf hare)

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,294 posts
7,161 battles

Finally finished this last night. It was annoying sometimes not getting anything or only one collectible in one day.