Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kuro1047

Game takes forever to load

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[C-A-T]
Players
15 posts
6,363 battles

After update 0.7.1 my game takes unusually long to load the battle, more often than not it takes up to 5 minutes to join.

When I finally join the match the game crashes, sending me back to the login screen. This happens 2-3 times a game.

Now, this issue didn't occur before the update and it reached a point where my gameplay experience suffers greatly.

I wonder if it is just me or if other players have similar issues regarding the loading times after update 0.7.1.

And if so, is there a way to fix it? I already restarted my computer and tried to fix it myself with no success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

clanmate also had same problem yesterday... so i guess it is something ingame.

 

btw maybe reinstall would help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[C-A-T]
Players
15 posts
6,363 battles

For me reinstalling is the last resort, but if there is no other way than this is what has to be done.

However, it's good to know that I'm apparently not alone with this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,022 posts
5,416 battles

I have the same problem, but very rarely and not tied to any external causes (dls, other background programmes running etc.).

 

I guess it's a lack in optimization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,777 posts
10,705 battles

If you're getting crashes the first thing to do is to remove all mods (if you use them).  If the game still crashes then it needs further investigation.

 

If the game just returns you to the login screen than it may be something with your internet as the connection may not be stable.   I usually use an ethernet cable but it needs replacing.  I sometimes lose connection and I get sent back to the login screen.  If you use wi-fi something may be interfering with the wi-fi connection.

 

I did have a 'return to log in screen' today and I did not lose the connection (I have Task Manager open on the performance tab and can see if there was any loss of connection).  This does not seem to be the case.  I do have mods installed though.

 

I do suffer from the occasional 'slow battle loads' and from the Resource Manager (accessed via Task Manager) I can see some of the wargaming related DLLs hogging the I/Os - even at times when I've just played on the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
662 posts
11,080 battles

They have ruined the battle start for me about 2 patches ago, (some 50 days ago). Now when battle starts for me first 20 seconds game stuttering (frame almost 0), sometimes even crashes in these first 20 seconds, window pops up and forces game shutdown.  I admit i don't have super strong comp, but also i played thousands of battles without these problems before that update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,146 posts
28,648 battles
7 hours ago, Kuro1047 said:

I already restarted my computer and tried to fix it myself with no success.

Try uninstalling the full game, uninstall all mods first, after that, delete the whole games\world_of_warships folder, log off on WG website, download the latest update as anonymous, run the install clean/vanilla, make sure your firewall accepts WG updates, run the game for a few days before you install mods.

If that doesn't work, send WGcheck logs WG CS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[C-A-T]
Players
15 posts
6,363 battles
15 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

 

If the game just returns you to the login screen than it may be something with your internet as the connection may not be stable.   I usually use an ethernet cable but it needs replacing.  I sometimes lose connection and I get sent back to the login screen.  If you use wi-fi something may be interfering with the wi-fi connection.

The odd thing about all of this is that nothing changed about my setup and internet connection. I'm using the same setup for the last year and never experienced any significant problems. But since last update something just doesn't work anymore. I also don't use mods so that can't be the issue.

7 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Try uninstalling the full game, uninstall all mods first, after that, delete the whole games\world_of_warships folder, log off on WG website, download the latest update as anonymous, run the install clean/vanilla, make sure your firewall accepts WG updates, run the game for a few days before you install mods.

If that doesn't work, send WGcheck logs WG CS.

That's what I'll have to do then. Gonna wait for update 0.7.2, maybe this will fix it. Otherwise, reinstalling seems to be the only solution. Thanks for your help.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×