You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

Wg please change the reward system

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
680 posts

The only way to get rig of the passive play is in my opinion to make a massive change to the reward system, make it special for each ship (there are to many odd balls in the game for class reward system)

Im sick and tired of all the Passive play ....... I want a transparent system that tell me how to play to get the best resaults/reward witch focus on capping points, in an >>>> IN GAME TEXT<<<< ofc this have to reflect how to ship is designed be played by the devs  

So get on with it WG.

Mang

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,147 posts
28,660 battles
2 hours ago, Mangrey said:

in my opinion to make a massive change to the reward system

This would mean modern technology for WG, why would they do that when they are coining in millions a week with 5 year old technology? :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
24,798 posts
13,697 battles
35 minutes ago, Mangrey said:

well as it is now a fast win give you a stick up you arse when is come to rewards..... 

mang

Gives you a lot more than losing quickly...

And quick wins were you score badly, are rare.

[BS4]
Players
1,188 posts
6,735 battles
2 hours ago, Mangrey said:

The only way to get rig of the passive play is in my opinion to make a massive change to the reward system, make it special for each ship (there are to many odd balls in the game for class reward system)

Im sick and tired of all the Passive play ....... I want a transparent system that tell me how to play to get the best resaults/reward witch focus on capping points, in an >>>> IN GAME TEXT<<<< ofc this have to reflect how to ship is designed be played by the devs  

So get on with it WG.

Mang

Sooooo let me understand this....You Want WG to redesign the entire reward system eg credits, xp, free xp, commander xp for each individual ship in the game every time you play a game?  Also you want some kind of prompt in game to tell you what to do and when to do it ? Where's the fun and reward in that? :Smile_amazed:

This game is full of people with mixed skills and understanding just like it takes all sorts to make the world we live in. But people learn in the end through mistakes they make, THATS THE JOURNEY we all take in this game. Its not going to change just by re arranging the whole reward system and do you have any idea how long that would take? You would have to re design the whole game period and that's just not going to happen. Perhaps communicate with the people playing in game and suggesting what to do might give you the results you are looking for rather than calling them noobs idiots etc.? I see this all the time more and more in chat. if you insult people they will ignore you. If you try to teach them they might listen.

[UNICS]
Players
4,305 posts
15,738 battles
42 minutes ago, Mangrey said:

well as it is now a fast win give you a stick up you arse when is come to rewards..... 

mang

Does anyone remember the game Lemmings when you decided to start over? Maybe they could do something similar for the losing team.

Beta Tester, Players
680 posts
7 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

This game is full of people with mixed skills and understanding

well WG can at least make us players come to the same page ... then it is more about skills

mang

Players
1,131 posts
7,085 battles
24 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Its not going to change just by re arranging the whole reward system

I agree

Even though camping games are sometimes frusrtating, I do not see realistically how changing the reward system could affect that, because people behaviour will not change as easy.

Think globally. The reward system already favours playing the objective.

Beta Tester, Players
680 posts
3 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

The reward system already favours playing the objective.

No.... that they one thing it dose not.... it is still way to focued on damage (all but the CVs ofc, god knows what you have to do to get reward with them)

mang

[-TPF-]
Players
3,549 posts
14,661 battles

Reduce rewards for the losing team - at least for damage and kills; increase losing team rewards for capping and spotting, especially if you do either of those things in a CA/CL or BB.

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
5 hours ago, Mangrey said:

So get on with it WG.

Mang

uh huh. so everyone would only do the exact things his rewards want him to and nothing else. That is sure to improve gameplay. not...

Plus, separate rewards structure for every individual ship is one of the silliest things I have ever read on here... ridiculous amounts of work, no one will ever stop complaining about it, it's never going to be even remotely fair...

just nope all around.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,168 posts
18,902 battles
6 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

uh huh. so everyone would only do the exact things his rewards want him to and nothing else. That is sure to improve gameplay. not...

How would this not improve gameplay?

E.g. if you reward all team-based actions more than raw damage then even if someone wants to be an egoistic [edited] and play purely to maximize his own rewards, he'll still have to do things that are beneficial for the team.

Meanwhile all campers become incapable of sustaining their poor play and will be forced to adapt if they want to continue playing.

Either way it's a win-win situation.

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
1,188 posts
6,735 battles
29 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

How would this not improve gameplay?

E.g. if you reward all team-based actions more than raw damage then even if someone wants to be an egoistic [edited] and play purely to maximize his own rewards, he'll still have to do things that are beneficial for the team.

Meanwhile all campers become incapable of sustaining their poor play and will be forced to adapt if they want to continue playing.

Either way it's a win-win situation.

I agree. you make a good point here....But its still a massive undertaking to change literally years of implemented data not to mention re designing point systems etc etc.etc. 

Players
662 posts
11,080 battles

It is simple, they need to give more credits to winning team, something similar what they do with XP.

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,147 posts
28,660 battles
4 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Stick up the Arse!!! "You Lucky Bastard"

[H_FAN]
Players
2,484 posts
38,549 battles
26 minutes ago, albinbino said:

It is simple, they need to give more credits to winning team, something similar what they do with XP.

I am not convinced - the fact that you must be paid for good effort must also be taken into account - if you perform  in areas X Y Z but lose you must have rewards too

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,540 posts
17,325 battles
8 hours ago, Mangrey said:

I want a transparent system that tell me how to play to get the best resaults/reward

So after 10k battles you still dont know what to do to get best results/rewards?

• Boring 1

Beta Tester, Players
680 posts

Most of the time I do ... othere times I wondet how the hell i got that much/or little.... 

But mostly for players that havent played so much.... 

mang