You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ClappingLollies

Replays

9 comments in this topic

Players
1,895 posts

So when i play replays i get the hud when the game is counting down, but when the games starts the hud dissapear. Its like when you press CTRL + G ingame. Started after the last patch. Anyone else having this issue? 

PLS help me forumites! :Smile_honoring:

Players
1,080 posts
17,277 battles

As for mine, no problem with them. I've tried some ways to mess up with the replays as soon as I noticed your post, like loading one, hiding the HUD then killing the game process via task manager and loading another, but to no avail. Maybe you (or a mod of yours) unnoticedly touched something in a config file that affected the HUD display.

Salute.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,783 posts
10,444 battles

Mine are still working fine.

Common forum answers:

1. Juliet Charlie

2. Magazine Modification 1

3. Git Gud

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,895 posts
2 hours ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

As for mine, no problem with them. I've tried some ways to mess up with the replays as soon as I noticed your post, like loading one, hiding the HUD then killing the game process via task manager and loading another, but to no avail. Maybe you (or a mod of yours) unnoticedly touched something in a config file that affected the HUD display.

Salute.

Not using any mods tho. :/ 

1 hour ago, SeeteufeI said:

Mine are still working fine.

Common forum answers:

1. Juliet Charlie

2. Magazine Modification 1

3. Git Gud

1. Yes! I did put on the Juliet Charlie

2. I am using the Magazine Mod 1 on everything

3. Still need to git gud. 

4. All hags are on

:Smile_teethhappy:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
21 hours ago, MortenTardo said:

So when i play replays i get the hud when the game is counting down, but when the games starts the hud dissapear. Its like when you press CTRL + G ingame. Started after the last patch. Anyone else having this issue? 

PLS help me forumites! :Smile_honoring:

Click ESC twice, it's going to go into *lag lag lag* *fixed*

Clicking it once will fix it, but it will also open the menu, that's why you go for it twice

Also they've finally made "jump forward" work ( > and Ctrl > ) if you space them out (leave like a second in between), but if you'll jump back you'll lose all control over your replay

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,245 battles

@WG

Need of a whole revamp for the replay thing, with backward, forward, speed play options, and possibility to have a free camera in it... ... ...

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
3 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Have you tried turning them off and on again?

That won't fix it, seems to be tied to the replay. Some replays launch just fine, some go without the UI (and thus need to click that Esc for the fix)

3 hours ago, Steph246 said:

Need of a whole revamp for the replay thing, with backward, forward, speed play options, and possibility to have a free camera in it... ... ...

Jump backwards crashes the replay (or f you do it just once it removes your ability to control anything) - yeah, needs fixing

Jump forwards - works if you don't spam it (both 20s and 40s jumps)

Speed control - End to go to minimum speed (basically stop the time), Home for normal speed, Insert for speed up, Delete for speed down

And there is a free camera in game already (not just in replays - Ctrl Shift Backspace (I'll let you to figure that ones controls by yourself)