Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

ENOUGH ALREADY ... GAME BROKEN

53 comments in this topic

Players
76 posts
11,778 battles

Dear war gaming,

1. Standard and domination game modes   must be selective before enetering  a random game!!!  At least then whoever your team mates are will know and have chosen a game type to play and lose in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 2 cv's, 5 dd's and torpedo laden cruisers per random game .. Enough .. Too many torpedo laden ships  .. Players dont even bother firing guns and just spam torpedoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2.5 one cv and 3 dd's per side is enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(2.6  make dynamic aiming standard ..................... Enough of the guess work for new players .... Get them used to aiming guns rather than spamming torps)

4. Divisions must share there plans with the rest of the team

5. Stats over gamemode !!!!!!!!! Stop rewarding damage only and bad play ... What is the point of capping or defence ?  If the only thing in a players profile that counts is damage done that prevents you from being called a edited or edited?

(5.5 is it any wonder that cv's and dd's are favoured by new players and bb's are been shot to pieces ?)

6. Players know how to report before they know how to play the game .... Enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.2 around the corner ffs .. Enough already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fix what is  broken  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 13
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

5,861 posts
10,266 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

Am I the only one who quit reading after point 1?

Well ... point 4 is interesting. I mean, how is that going to work? A checker implemented in the text chat and if a division doesn't write something they get kicked from the game?

Also: If OP has an idea on how to reliably reward team work I think WG is interested in learning from him.

Greetings

• Funny 1

[POI--]
Players
483 posts
7,502 battles
2 minuty temu, Ferry_25 napisał:

No
Also for the op:
7e4.jpg

Beta Tester
2,735 posts
6,990 battles

9 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

(5.5 IS IT ANY WONDER THAT CV's AND DD's ARE FAVOURED BY NEW PLAYERS and BB's ARE BEEN SHOT TO PIECES ?)

Do enlighten me on how BB's are shot to pieces, usually the BB's shoot cruisers to pieces, and about torpedoes, vary speed and course. 

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
11 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

ENOUGH ..ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENOUGH .... ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

IS IT ANY WONDER THAT CV's AND DD's ARE FAVOURED BY NEW PLAYERS

Yes - yes, it is :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,046 posts
10,498 battles
15 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

(5.5 IS IT ANY WONDER THAT CV's AND DD's ARE FAVOURED BY NEW PLAYERS and BB's ARE BEEN SHOT TO PIECES ?)

:'D

[SLAPP]
Players
1,358 posts
8,414 battles
33 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

(2.5 ONE CV and 3 dd's per side is ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82

34 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

STOP REWARDING DAMAGE ONLY AND BAD PLAY

fist-pump-baby-yes.jpg

35 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

5 IS IT ANY WONDER THAT CV's AND DD's ARE FAVOURED BY NEW PLAYERS and BB's ARE BEEN SHOT TO PIECES ?)

wait-whut.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[L4GG]
Players
2,689 posts
9,888 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

No.

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,689 posts
9,888 battles
1 hour ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

2. 2 CV's, 5 dd's and torpedo laden cruisers per random game .. ENOUGH .. TOO MANY TORPEDO LADEN SHIPS  .. PLAYERS DONT EVEN BOTHER FIRING GUNS AND JUST SPAM TORPEDOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get gneisenau.

[S-L-C]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,020 battles

No worries OP, got the answer to all your troubles right here:

Spoiler

5a91ec6433fd5_gitgud.thumb.jpg.e39d8b5b72eecccd7562b6823a420bbc.jpg

7.2 AROUND THE CORNER FFS .. ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FIX WHAT IS  BROKEN  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Alas, we haven't reached Singularity yet so no way to download fixes to potatoes... we live in hope though.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,185 posts
18,932 battles

5.5 IS IT ANY WONDER THAT CV's AND DD's ARE FAVOURED BY NEW PLAYERS and BB's ARE BEEN SHOT TO PIECES ?

084.png

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,344 battles

Nah I took in the beauty an layout of the post all at once and decided I wouldnt bother. :Smile_trollface:

But even without reading I was able to deduce one thing:

1 hour ago, Tekacko said:

Battleship potato whining is always extremely satisfying.

Could also be a "pear". :Smile_trollface: I certainly does fit the description:

(ah ok, our OP up there is not pure and cute enough, I admit)

1467676__safe_screencap_pear+butter_the+

(Now, I know no one here is going to get that one, but I just meme-nerded the living hell out of this one :cap_haloween:)

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Dear War Gaming,

1. STANDARD AND DOMINATION GAME MODES   MUST be selective before enetering  a RANDOM GAME!!!  AT LEAST THEN WHOEVER YOUR TEAM MATES ARE WILL KNOW AND HAVE CHOSEN A GAME TYPE TO PLAY AND LOSE IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 2 CV's, 5 dd's and torpedo laden cruisers per random game .. ENOUGH .. TOO MANY TORPEDO LADEN SHIPS  .. PLAYERS DONT EVEN BOTHER FIRING GUNS AND JUST SPAM TORPEDOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2.6  MAKE DYNAMIC AIMING STANDARD ..................... ENOUGH OF THE GUESS WORK FOR NEW PLAYERS .... GET THEM USED TO AIMING GUNS RATHER THAN SPAMMING TORPS)

4. DIVISIONS MUST SHARE THERE PLANS WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM

5. STATS OVER GAMEMODE !!!!!!!!! STOP REWARDING DAMAGE ONLY AND BAD PLAY ... WHAT IS THE POINT OF CAPPING OR DEFENCE ?  IF THE ONLY THING IN A PLAYERS PROFILE THAT COUNTS IS DAMAGE DONE THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM BEING CALLED A ****** NOOB OR MORON?

6. PLAYERS KNOW HOW TO REPORT BEFORE THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME .... ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.2 AROUND THE CORNER FFS .. ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FIX WHAT IS  BROKEN  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those caps :fish_palm:

1. Standard is annoying. So is epicenter. Though luck. Potatoes will lose anything, doesn't matter what you can or can't select

2. Low tiers lul

2.6 You are failing at maths with you subpoints. Also by dynamic aiming you mean the crosshair? Meh, static is perfectly fine

4. You missed 3. Also I don't care what xXxPu**yDestroyer2007xXx and his division mates think they want to do. All the info I need I'll get from my minimap

5. Capping is one of the most rewarded things in the game. Also scouting and tanking give you xp. So your failure to understand it isn't a fault in the game

cant-tell-if-serious-or-trolling.jpg

6. I mean you clearly know how to bi**h and whine before knowing how to play... So... yeah...

7.2 you missed the 7 itself, also shouldn't this be 7.5 by your numbering logic? Also no idea what you mean by the around the corner, feel free to elaborate

• Funny 2

Players
7,468 posts
8,292 battles

Was bored, read all of them.

(2.6  MAKE DYNAMIC AIMING STANDARD ..................... ENOUGH OF THE GUESS WORK FOR NEW PLAYERS .... GET THEM USED TO AIMING GUNS RATHER THAN SPAMMING TORPS)

Shooting gives your position away, launching torpedoes does not (though people can guess where they came from). And ships like the IJN line has guns so bad, they will just use them in self-defence, most likely. Though, pretty much all DDs will avoid an extented firefight with a larger target that could end them. Why would they shoot instead of just launching torpedoes, if that is the more effective thing to do? And judging by your allcaps rage, it is rather effective indeed.

5. STATS OVER GAMEMODE !!!!!!!!! STOP REWARDING DAMAGE ONLY AND BAD PLAY ... WHAT IS THE POINT OF CAPPING OR DEFENCE ?  IF THE ONLY THING IN A PLAYERS PROFILE THAT COUNTS IS DAMAGE DONE THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM BEING CALLED A ****** NOOB OR MORON?

Winrate and average exp are more telling, when judging people. Those hint at proper play, because if someone has 40k avg damage, 45% WR and 600 avg exp, they likely just hit 3 torps on a BB every game before dying. If someone has 40k avg damage, 60% WR and 1.1k avg exp, they are likely just more focused on caps or targets with small healthpools (aka DDs). And most times I get called a moron, it's because I did something dumb at that moment, not because someone looked up the glorious stats.

2 hours ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

I don't even... wut?

Players
1,083 posts
17,359 battles

I started reading and the first hint appeared within the very first point: "STANDARD AND DOMINATION GAME MODES   MUST be selective". I thought "hmmm, so epicentre is fine...". Then got to the addendum of the fifth one and everything was clear: "he's probably a BB main, and a non-WASD one".

Well, it was clear after recovering from the same kind of astonishment @lameoll and @El2aZeR suffered. Carriers and destroyers the favoured classes by new players? Man, I had to listen to Sash!'s "Intercontinental Invaders" just to get back to my senses.

Salute to all.

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,666 battles
2 hours ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

Dear War Gaming,

1. STANDARD AND DOMINATION GAME MODES   MUST be selective before enetering  a RANDOM GAME!!!  AT LEAST THEN WHOEVER YOUR TEAM MATES ARE WILL KNOW AND HAVE CHOSEN A GAME TYPE TO PLAY AND LOSE IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. DIVISIONS MUST SHARE THERE PLANS WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM

6. PLAYERS KNOW HOW TO REPORT BEFORE THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME .... ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the new T&C's?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, Riselotte said:

average exp

On stat pages like WarshipsToday and WoWS-Numbers it includes premium account into it, so someone with 1k average xp might aswell have 1500 if they were running a premium account, or just 667 actual average xp if they are already running prem acc. Thus it's a very inaccurate stat

Sign in to follow this