Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pra3y

The middle of 2 Brothers again

36 comments in this topic

Players
2,444 posts
11,389 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming and Shaming
  • Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles

yeah, the dumbass videos. Sorry, flambass.

Just came back from two brothers where a red Kamikaze and a red buddy (which  exchanged fire with me early in that battle) did the same after our Koenig went there.

I simply let him out from there and after a fight (he played hide and seek with me with that little rock) I gunned him down after my hydro went to sleep.

I basically did what seahorse fighter did in that Flambass's first video.

But the thing is, perhaps those poor souls, never noticed that those guys only do that in random.

In their neck of the hoods (competitive games) they are very careful about everything and do not accomplish those type numbers that they do in randoms.

Why?

Perhaps the skill levels are more levelled.

And many, many times the flambass division mates buy the farm, going after his nonsenses.

Ghostbuster, runner357 are some of them.

So, poor souls, unless you are unicorns don't stop doing that type of things.

the management thank you all.

Ahahahahahah.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
4,609 posts
19,135 battles
29 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Video was featured yesterday :Smile_trollface: (for those who didn't receive the memo yet)

< impressive video removed >

I just can't understand why people never take me serious when I write "Let's all go through the channel - BBs first of course..." when the battle on Two Brothers starts...

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles
3 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

I just can't understand why people never take me serious when I write "Let's all go through the channel - BBs first of course..." when the battle on Two Brothers starts...

:Smile_trollface:

because you are not flambass.

but hey, you can talk to Ghostbuster and runner 357 they probably are up for it. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Yeah, we're up for another month or two of every game someone rushing down the middle bcuz Jingles showcased that once more :fish_palm: Really wish that would finally stop

• Funny 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
2,028 posts
19,815 battles
52 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yeah, we're up for another month or two of every game someone rushing down the middle bcuz Jingles showcased that once more :fish_palm: Really wish that would finally stop

You should be grateful that the stupidest players show who they are. Usually you have to determine that yourself over the course of a battle.

And all that these videos do (besides being entertaining) is to channel the stupidity which always was there and always will be. I mean come on, it's not like people never went mid before.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
37 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

is to channel the stupidity

I see what you did there :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,146 posts
28,656 battles
6 hours ago, pra3y said:

.shot-18_02.25_02_14.13-0137.thumb.jpg.6971d072e5107f88f9164c12aa7cfdc2.jpg..

In under 6 mins we lost 2 BBs and the top tier ones at that :fish_palm:

They saw the enemy CV, then their willy brain took over control of their head brain, but, they had fun, even though it was a limp gesture.

• Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles
2 hours ago, aboomination said:

How can you say that? Heartless bastard. 

because he is deckeru_Maiko?

Players
513 posts
5,039 battles

I actually love that it's a common tactic. Gives me a free kill or two as I sail to either of the flank caps.

My actual only Solo Warrior achievement was in this map on a standard battle with a Pensacola, precisely by going through middle and capping their base. Noticed their whole fleet was near our cap, friendly BB provided the useful distraction and delay and I managed to enter their cap before they entered ours. They had no time to get to me or angles to reset me from our base. Never had as many karma compliments in a single match before or since.

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles

Today in Estuary there was a svetelana, was in a division with a t5 bb in the green team.

that ship was dragged to a battle against t7s.

I don't want to talk about stupidity because it's not.

but came on, playing those ships outside the hours of most traffic.

I'm seeing that lately.

Once I was in my Kuma or was in my friant? don't matter, and i saw two black swans in the MM, green team.

Players
2,444 posts
11,389 battles
7 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

Useless, both don't read the forums

Flambass doesn't but I think Jingles does have a look around or something.

Beta Tester
4,609 posts
19,135 battles
22 hours ago, aboomination said:

How can you say that? Heartless bastard. 

It's okay... first, flamb_ass wouldn't be a name I'd want to have... and not being flambass allows me to play like a retard once in a while, 'cause nobody expects me to always play like a unicorn :Smile_hiding:

19 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

because he is deckeru_Maiko?

Nah, now you're messing things up.. it's Deckeru_Maiku... Deckero_Maiko is my second, very, very, very rarely used sealclubbing account. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
2,673 posts
9,843 battles

sorry about that.

so you have 3 accounts? Ahahahahah

deckeru_Maiko

Deckeru_Maiku

Deckero_Maiko

Players
803 posts
9,625 battles
19 hours ago, EgyptOverseer said:

I actually love that it's a common tactic. Gives me a free kill or two as I sail to either of the flank caps.

My actual only Solo Warrior achievement was in this map on a standard battle with a Pensacola, precisely by going through middle and capping their base. Noticed their whole fleet was near our cap, friendly BB provided the useful distraction and delay and I managed to enter their cap before they entered ours. They had no time to get to me or angles to reset me from our base. Never had as many karma compliments in a single match before or since.

The channel is an excellent shortcut for later in the game when both sides are diminished. In one game recently I took our division though it at about the 12 minute mark and completely rolled the opposing team. It's another of my favourite maps with Estuary because it allows things like that.

Players
2,310 posts
2 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

sorry about that.

so you have 3 accounts? Ahahahahah

deckeru_Maiko

Deckeru_Maiku

Deckero_Maiko

Nah. Each of him has only 1 account. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1