Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BarthalomewKuma

Can it be refunded ?

31 comments in this topic

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles

First of all I play WoWs for some times i have most lines grinded to T9 or already at T10.

95% of things i grinded i don't regret - all lines offer some fun and joy . Thier got thier strenght and weak spots , but generally I wouldn't call it all waste of time.

Now ... now I got ship that is my first ever thing I want refunded - and mind you I have bunch of other premiums including indianapolis and some others considered to be bad. And no I don't want Indiana to be refunded - its actually good ship.

But to the point right ? Can I refund Musashi ? Aka get my free xp back ? This ship is such turd that I don't want even get into specifics. Yamato is already weakest t10 bb, but that thing doesn't even rock T7 mm. Don't get me started how simple mahan can make from you personal [edited]. (and no sure yammy is owned by dds but due to good dispersion he can nail one yoloing you , musashi CAN'T unless some dumb luck or DD was stupid)

I need to constantly hug some teammate aswell to not get wrecked by carrier drop. I get farmed massively for damage. 

Thing is yamato at least can respond with dem 460mm guns. Musashi on the other hand got some massive accuracy problems. So all I can shoot is other , at best stationary bbs. With yammy i sniped full speed khabas !

I was greedy to get 2nd 750k free xp ship to rack up all those +100% +200% bonus events for elite commander xp and more free xp. Thing is ... missouri is very solid T9 ship and musashi is not. And I mean it. Total trash.

Anti definition of fun - when i enter game and there is some YES T7 carrier i already facepalm. Just plain amount of weak spots of this ship is staggering. 

Yes indeed I was reading some reviews about guns not being same guns at all, but I kinda didn't want to believe since after all barrel is same and so is shell ... So yeah I made this mistake. Noone is perfect I'm fking dumb for buying this "thing".

Thanks for answers I advance, peace.

• Funny 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
18 minutes ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

But to the point right ? Can I refund Musashi ? Aka get my free xp back ? This ship is such turd that I don't want even get into specifics.

your stats say that you are as good in the Musashi as your Missouri and better than your other 3 T9 BB's :Smile_amazed:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

Most of the Musashi's I've come across seem pretty damn deadly, not easy to kill either unless the driver sails in straight lines showing enough broadside.

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles

Stats aka averge damage ... yes i had over 100k last time i checked... Raw damage from pounding der grosse and kurfurst means ntohing. Im trash in that sihp and i feel like trash for every 100k i deal i receive 250k

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles
6 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

your stats say that you are as good in the Musashi as your Missouri and better than your other 3 T9 BB's :Smile_amazed:

No my PR in all other T9 ships is VASTLY superior, damage alone means nothing.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
Just now, BarthalomewKuma said:

No my PR in all other T9 ships is VASTLY superior, damage alone means nothing.

Which means that you can't keep up with the other Musashi drivers.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
Just now, BarthalomewKuma said:

But can keep with in all other ships ... how is that?

Idk, maybe

Spoiler

Seriously, only 17 matches, ok-ish stats and you post a whine thread. If stats are so important to you: Look up the ships you perform best in and play only those.

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles
1 minute ago, aboomination said:

Idk, maybe

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, only 17 matches, ok-ish stats and you post a whine thread. If stats are so important to you: Look up the ships you perform best in and play only those.

It's not about stats, for some ships i have average but i still enjoy them. Stats mean crap to me - for example i have godlike baltimore stats yet i dont like ship, Des moines will be good aka can at least dakka dakka yoloing people at you. Baltimore cant hence I don't like it.

Stats for the first time reflect also my true feelings, in other ships i know that if i bring my top play i can easily top no 1 spot despite OM/WGP2W etc members in team or not - and top spot for a reason aka solid plays and nice performance not just in damage. In Musashi i struggle to not be complete liability to my team ... Every single time. Sure 100k ish average damage means i did something but it was mostly pounding some bbs aka really nothing to brag about.Anyone can do this.

And no I'm not always no1 and god know how good player. But consistently enough in top3 to claim i'm not total crap either.

Maybe i'm just crying, no actually i'm just crying because I could use this free xp for next free xp ship like Nelson or whatever will come next. Lick my tears , 750k xp wasnt easy to grind damn ... Salty as hell.

@aboominationI'm such masochist that I actually always play ship i hate most... you ask why ? I punish myself for buying something that I should have known better will be dumpster :PP.

As proof - Indianapolis(i literally hated it at first) , i played it so much that eventually i became good at this ship and actually enjoying it now :D. Heck its strong. But at least i got very high utlity in games and can actually do some damage. Musashi is just damage farm for every HE spammer or dd always stalk me from start for a reason.

[CATS]
Players
24,835 posts
13,705 battles

PR means nothing. PR gives you a hint where you stand compared to other players of that ship.

If only five people play a ship and you do great, but the other four players are deep purple unicums, you get low PR.

PR says nothing about a ships capabilties and not very much about you ability to play that ship, unless you know what other people play that ship.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,765 posts
18,423 battles
41 minutes ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

It's not about stats, for some ships i have average but i still enjoy them. Stats mean crap to me - for example i have godlike baltimore stats yet i dont like ship, Des moines will be good aka can at least dakka dakka yoloing people at you. Baltimore cant hence I don't like it.

Stats for the first time reflect also my true feelings, in other ships i know that if i bring my top play i can easily top no 1 spot despite OM/WGP2W etc members in team or not - and top spot for a reason aka solid plays and nice performance not just in damage. In Musashi i struggle to not be complete liability to my team ... Every single time. Sure 100k ish average damage means i did something but it was mostly pounding some bbs aka really nothing to brag about.Anyone can do this.

And no I'm not always no1 and god know how good player. But consistently enough in top3 to claim i'm not total crap either.

Maybe i'm just crying, no actually i'm just crying because I could use this free xp for next free xp ship like Nelson or whatever will come next. Lick my tears , 750k xp wasnt easy to grind damn ... Salty as hell.

@aboominationI'm such masochist that I actually always play ship i hate most... you ask why ? I punish myself for buying something that I should have known better will be dumpster :PP.

As proof - Indianapolis(i literally hated it at first) , i played it so much that eventually i became good at this ship and actually enjoying it now :D. Heck its strong. But at least i got very high utlity in games and can actually do some damage. Musashi is just damage farm for every HE spammer or dd always stalk me from start for a reason.

Should have taken Nelson 1st..... Musashi will be around a lot loNger than Nelson IMO

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,027 posts
18,962 battles

Top in just about every stat apart from AA kills.Nuff said

mushi.thumb.png.b1c70e4ddb0e16f74d113ddcf2aea5a7.png

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles
3 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Top in just about every stat apart from AA kills.Nuff said

mushi.thumb.png.b1c70e4ddb0e16f74d113ddcf2aea5a7.png

You do understand that so far only biggest trolls got musashi so far ? Most casual players don't have this kinda of free xp (most of the time). Hence like Flint ship looks super good.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,027 posts
18,962 battles
4 minutes ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

You do understand that so far only biggest trolls got musashi so far ? Most casual players don't have this kinda of free xp (most of the time). Hence like Flint ship looks super good.

LOL flint is super good with smoke and radare

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles
13 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

I'm not saying it's bad. But you miss something. Give flint to everyone and WR/AVG damage will drop significantly and given your experience in this game I know you understand that all too well. Same story here.

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,138 battles
14 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

And then you realize Flint actualy doesn't come with radar..... (only Atlanta does)

shot_18_02_24_19_58_11_0460.jpg

Still an awesome ship tho! ( I love her to bits- especially with that sexy white camo)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,027 posts
18,962 battles
11 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

And then you realize Flint actualy doesn't come with radar..... (only Atlanta does)

shot_18_02_24_19_58_11_0460.jpg

Still an awesome ship tho! ( I love her to bits- especially with that sexy white camo)

true its hydro

[DAVY]
Players
2,552 posts
12,780 battles
2 hours ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

Thing is yamato at least can respond with dem 460mm guns. Musashi on the other hand got some massive accuracy problems. So all I can shoot is other , at best stationary bbs. With yammy i sniped full speed khabas !

I was greedy to get 2nd 750k free xp ship to rack up all those +100% +200% bonus events for elite commander xp and more free xp. Thing is ... missouri is very solid T9 ship and musashi is not. And I mean it. Total trash.

Anti definition of fun - when i enter game and there is some YES T7 carrier i already facepalm. Just plain amount of weak spots of this ship is staggering. 

You mean you didn't watch all the reviews on YT which said exactly this?

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles
6 minutes ago, Salentine said:

You mean you didn't watch all the reviews on YT which said exactly this?

I did, but I though they overexaggerate or have bad rng = my fault, so im double salty haha.

[SERBS]
Players
444 posts
11,875 battles

yes yamato is already worst t10 , but musashi (yamato slight gimped brother ) is ok at t9 , i guess its not your playstyle ....

that said i wonder why you cant sell a freexp ship for at least 50% freeXP refund. i think thats not a problem to implement.

what you get if you sell it now? 1 credit ?!?! wargrabbing at finest....

• Cool 1

[WCWVE]
Players
1,019 posts
16,251 battles

The Musashi is actually quite a good battleship, the thing is, start slow and see where the action is then turn towards that action, against Destroyers you are at a disadvantage if you have no team help and you also need Air cover if there is an enemy carrier but most battleships in WWII needed air cover to survive against concentrated air attack so you are not alone there 

Sign in to follow this