Sign in to follow this  
orzel286

A way to disable post-battle screen MUSIC?

6 comments in this topic

Question

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

As in title, I have most of the game sounds muted, foobar playlist in the background on full blast, all is fine... And then battle ends and I'[m hearing THE WEIRDEST MASHUPS EVER. Every time I survive the battle I'm tormented, and I just can't switch off that damn post battle screen music even though all the other sounds except engines, horns, gunfire and my captain are off.  It's driving me nuts!

• Boring 1

5 answers to this question

Players
7 posts

1 post about this from 2015 in all the time this game's existed. Un-fu***ng-believable.  

When I turn off the music in-game I actually mean to turn all music off. I don't want no fu***ng post-battle music. Hello??????

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,261 posts
15,509 battles

Turn off all sounds on the computer and listen to music from another device. That's what I used to do back in the Amiga 500 days.

Players
1,462 posts
10,883 battles

Just in case someone is looking for the info in a couple of years 😂

I was annoyed by it too so i tested a bit and what muted the end battle music was to set Music mode to War Drums and set Music in Battle to 1% (pay attention on the screenshot how the slider for MiB is not set all the way to the left). Battle music is so quiet that it's not to hear and for whatever reason it muted the end battle sound.

rge8mAZ.jpg

Sign in to follow this