Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
darkstar73

American cruiser Salt Lake City

12 comments in this topic

[LEGIO]
Players
624 posts
9,264 battles
[H_FAN]
Players
2,482 posts
38,461 battles

It was about time the showed us something as it has been months since the split news. Considering they want to release it in the spring they must soon be in supertesters hands. 

Waiting more for the new ones in the light cruiser line.

WG starts with the least exciting ones.

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,913 posts
11,363 battles

Just another pensacola / new orleans? Must have been hard to make.

• Funny 2

[UNICS]
Players
4,296 posts
15,733 battles
12 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Just another pensacola / new orleans? Must have been hard to make.

Rebalancing them still takes some work. I'm interested how they go about it. NO should get more interesting than before, mainly for being moved to tier 7, but it seems they are making it less manoeuvrable than Pensa... Really hope that's not the case. Both Pensa and Balti are good in their respective tiers. Hope they remain fun and viable...

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,260 posts
18,335 battles
5 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Rebalancing them still takes some work. I'm interested how they go about it. NO should get more interesting than before, mainly for being moved to tier 7, but it seems they are making it less manoeuvrable than Pensa... Really hope that's not the case. Both Pensa and Balti are good in their respective tiers. Hope they remain fun and viable...

Let's hope the testers can point out any glaring problems with the ship and have WG react to it before splitting the line on the main server.

Right now I don't really see the new NO as any better than the old Pensacola, in fact the ship looks clumsier.

[UNICS]
Players
4,296 posts
15,733 battles
3 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Let's hope the testers can point out any glaring problems with the ship and have WG react to it before splitting the line on the main server.

Right now I don't really see the new NO as any better than the old Pensacola, in fact the ship looks clumsier.

Yea... :Smile_sad: I'd hate to see the turning speed nerfed. They might reserve fast turning for the CL branch, but it makes such a difference in how fun they are imo. Sole reason I enjoy Pensa more than Indianapolis.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,715 posts
15,829 battles
1 hour ago, aboomination said:

15s reload - a lot of new players will hate her :Smile_popcorn:

Thats actually a normal to fast reload for 10 guns 203mm, considering that the direct competitor T6 Aoba reloads her 6 guns 203mm in 11s. You have +66% more guns but only +36% more reload.

Additional comparison: T7 Myoko - 10 guns in 14 secs, T8 Hipper - 8 guns in 13 secs, T8 Atago - 10 guns in 16 secs.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
27 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

Thats actually a normal to fast reload for 10 guns 203mm, considering that the direct competitor T6 Aoba reloads her 6 guns 203mm in 11s. You have +66% more guns but only +36% more reload.

Additional comparison: T7 Myoko - 10 guns in 14 secs, T8 Hipper - 8 guns in 13 secs, T8 Atago - 10 guns in 16 secs.

As if I didn't know that when I posted my 2 cents :cap_book:

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,715 posts
15,829 battles
1 minute ago, aboomination said:

As if I didn't know that when I posted my 2 cents :cap_book:

Who knows, you might as well be a scrub... :Smile_bajan2:

[LEGIO]
Players
624 posts
9,264 battles
7 hours ago, Ubertron_X said:

I guess they will buff reload time slightly :) I look forward to them indeed. 

Sign in to follow this