You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kradenko

Port Chaos

7 comments in this topic

[OAP]
Players
8 posts

Hi,

Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here goes. I have bought a lot of port slots for the range of ships that I have. Some I play more often than others. Would it be possible to maybe add a tab or selection to hide certain ships that I don't play as often. Maybe the opposite of "Set as primary". It's always chaos to find the right ship. Maybe call it "Dry dock" or something. I like the sorting and filters as they are now, just add one additional one to completely hide certain ships until you go to the "Dry dock"?

Thanks!

Kradenko

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts

@Kradenko

I've never tried the filters out, but aren't there some of the mods that change what you can see in port like show only ships with commanders or only premium ships/silver ships and the likes?

The modpacks allow you to select just the things you want so won't affect your gameplay if you don't want it to.

Aslains for example. http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2020-0711-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-wpicture-preview/

Or the modpack on the forum maybe? 

Worth a look at the least.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,985 battles

I feel you.

Even the most obvious filters are missing and I would love to have more tools for showing ships in port.

The most obvious one is showing only ships which aren't elite. Right now I have to use the "primary" ship selection to manually mark the ones I'm currently grinding.

[DAVY]
Players
1,143 posts
5,182 battles

remove the captains of the ships you dont want to play for a while..

and pick "only show ships with captains" option from the filters..

Players
773 posts
12,279 battles
21 hours ago, Nechrom said:

I feel you.

Even the most obvious filters are missing and I would love to have more tools for showing ships in port.

The most obvious one is showing only ships which aren't elite. Right now I have to use the "primary" ship selection to manually mark the ones I'm currently grinding.

There are many other obvious filters and/or sorting options lacking. The one the OP asked for is a quite straightforward "sort ships by number of battles", so you have grouped those you play the most. A related feature for sorting I miss is the descending order: after checking campaigns or missions' statuses the carousel reverts to its start, which for me means the lower tier ships (4 and below) that I very seldom play. Such kind of sorting by descending tier would be nice since I usually warm up from top to bottom with non-CV vessels, then change into CVs from the bottom up.

Salute.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,782 posts
10,685 battles
23 hours ago, Kradenko said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the place to ask this but here goes. I have bought a lot of port slots for the range of ships that I have. Some I play more often than others. Would it be possible to maybe add a tab or selection to hide certain ships that I don't play as often. Maybe the opposite of "Set as primary". It's always chaos to find the right ship. Maybe call it "Dry dock" or something. I like the sorting and filters as they are now, just add one additional one to completely hide certain ships until you go to the "Dry dock"?

Thanks!

Kradenko

If on regular basis you just play a bunch of ships, you can easily push them to the front by combination of "set as primary" and sorting by last battle. Although the latter increases the chaos when you actually want to go and look for a specific ship within your whole "library".