johan5678

XTREM is looking for more skilled players

51 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
54 posts
13,089 battles

What is XTREM?

XTREM is a clan that aims for a high standard amongst the players with a chill atmosphere. We are a clan that plays clan battle and tournaments with the determination to win every game while having fun. 

We are now looking for more players that want to play clan battle and having fun on the way.  

We are also looking for more field commanders!

The clans requirments are:

• Atleast 2 competitive tier 10 ships
  • Have Discord installed and a microphone
  • be nice:)
  • 60k avg dmg per battle
  • 55% winrate overall
  • 1500 avg xp per battle
  • 1-2 times a week(the more active, the better)
  • Be as active as you can, IRL is still number 1
  • Smart players that are able to read the battle

What do we offer?

• Chill atmosphere 
  • platoons with good players
  • Enjoy all the bonuses from the clan
  • Clan battle with 2 teams
  • having loads of fun

Interested?

Contact me johan5678 or any of our deputy commanders or recruiters ingame or just send an application that will be evaluated by our officers. 

You can also use the comment section below and we will contact you ingame:)

GLHF

[WGP2W]
Players
8 posts
970 battles

Will you guys take a chance on someone with NO T10 ships...YET, but that WILL have a Super Unicum winrate by the time he gets there?  On NA server these recent stats in 3 man division are valid (see attachment):

History.jpg

My problem is simple...

Due to time difference from where I am vs US teammates, I have played WAY too many battles out of division and no matter how hard you carry...you may still have positive winrate, but you lose too many battles to challenge for unicum status.  Thats why I created an EU account...so I can start from scratch and be the guy a clan rely on.

[XTREM]
Players
54 posts
13,089 battles

Hi DillyWilly40 , normaly we want ppl to have tier 10 so if you wanna lets say play some clan battle games you can participate in it but i see what you mean and im willing to skip that requirment if u will be on that level and hopefully get a tier 10 when you are able too. ill send you an invite to the clan and you will have an easier way to grind up your tier 10 ship with all the clan bonuses. The most important aspect for me in terms of tiers is that you can perform on that level on tier 10 and hopefully it will be your favorit tier:)

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
2,641 posts
16,334 battles

I've just met one of you. Like saying in the first few seconds that it will not play and go AFK ... nice. He had Gearing. It would want the spine and not jelly.

• Boring 1
  • Angry 1