Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valrond

How many French BBs did you get?

How many French BBs did you pull in the free containers?  

241 members have voted

  1. 1. How many French BBs did you pull?

    • 0
      59
    • 1
      54
    • 2
      66
    • 3
      50
    • 4
      11

84 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[NKK]
Beta Tester
615 posts
6,296 battles

I just finished the last of the French BB missions, got my final 7 containers, and my final loot of French BBs is ZERO. Yep. And it seems I'm not the only one. WG came up with this idiot loot box system for rewards, that gives some people a lot of free ships, and others, doing exactly the same, gives nothing, which is very unfair, and, honestly, makes not want to play the game, and completely skip the French BBs.

 

So, how many did you get?

Please, vote only if:

1-You finished all the French missions and got all of the containers.

2-You didn't buy any containers.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
1,542 posts
9,021 battles

it's called luck/randomness, i buy a lottery ticket sometimes and others seem to win the jackpot, it's not fair...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ONE2]
Players
2,405 posts
14,381 battles
Just now, Salentine said:

...i buy a lottery ticket sometimes and others seem to win the jackpot, it's not fair...

Yeah, I have the exact same problem. I blame a corrupt RNG and rotten MM. :etc_swear::Smile-angry:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GW_KR]
Players
183 posts
14,586 battles

Finished French campaign. Opened all the crates from it.

0 ships. Zeeeeroooo. 404 ships not found.

 

So this is the new WG business model ? No more silver ships. Everything is premium. They gonna release every new ship line as premium behind paywall. Got it.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,963 battles

When will people realise.. The Ships are a bonus.. The collection post on the Portal says a CHANCE of a ship... The collection is about the collection itself and a 10 point captain.. Not getting some tech tree ships early.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,963 battles
12 minutes ago, nooberg said:

Finished French campaign. Opened all the crates from it.

0 ships. Zeeeeroooo. 404 ships not found.

 

So this is the new WG business model ? No more silver ships. Everything is premium. They gonna release every new ship line as premium behind paywall. Got it.

What are you on about..They are tech tree ships. When the french BBs are released they will be tech tree ships. This is just a way to get them early

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HNFC]
Players
32 posts
7,737 battles

Collected all free containers(20-something), except the ones for CW.

Not a single mission yet.

Not gonna support the "pay to get mission" idea, for sure...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MASLO]
Beta Tester
663 posts
1,238 battles

All that i wanted to get... zero!

And collection has been completed... only good thing are camos, no use of french commander.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,850 posts
6,160 battles

Last night i completed the missions for Lyon and Dunker XL so now i have all 4, have yet to play them, the skipper i put on Richeriliu and ill use him in combo with Dunker :cap_tea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
1,996 posts
25,653 battles

Collected the first set of 12 containers.

Got the T5 Bretagne* in first container, and the T6 Normandie* in the 4th container. 

Completed the missions, both ships in port.

 

I much preferred the way WG offered the RN BB's with the blueprints, but that was only for T3 to T5 ships, and the French crates do have T5 to T8 ships* so it is only right it would be more difficult to get ships, but, such is life, It is always nice to get stuff free.

 

* denotes: French BB unlock missions.

 

 

Edited by iJoby
Edit after research on RN BB Missions and crates
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,316 battles

Finished all missions, even bought another 10 boxes ..

 

0 ship missions. Fml. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I did buy the Aigle at the start so I had some extra crates.

 

I unlocked the Bretagne on the 1st day with crates from the daily (not Aigle) missions.   I unlocked the Lyon on the second day's misison  I then bought 20 crates and completed the collection of all 4 ships.

 

I've got all 4 ships in my dock - but none of them have been used (too much else to grind).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,963 battles
37 minutes ago, iJoby said:

 

 

I much preferred the way WG offered the RN BB's with the blueprints, but that was only for T3 to T5 ships, and the French crates do have T5 to T8 ships* so it is only right it would be more difficult to get ships, but, such is life, It is always nice to get stuff free.

 

* denotes: French BB unlock missions.

 

 

Problem with the RN BB's is it did little to stop the Surge of Said ships on launch day.. All it did was move it from tier 3 to 5..

This way they have control on the numbers.

 

To limit the numbers more than they did with the RN ships they would have had to make the French missions a lot harder. That would have pissed people of.

 

We have had a different way to skip tech tree ships in the last 3 Releases

RN BB the blue prints

Pan Asian DD (cant remember this mission)

The French BB's

 

To me they seem to be experimenting on different Methods.. I for one think this is a good thing

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NKK]
Beta Tester
615 posts
6,296 battles
1 minute ago, T0byJug said:

Problem with the RN BB's is it did little to stop the Surge of Said ships on launch day.. All it did was move it from tier 3 to 5..

This way they have control on the numbers.

 

To limit the numbers more than they did with the RN ships they would have had to make the French missions a lot harder. That would have pissed people of.

 

We have had a different way to skip tech tree ships in the last 3 Releases

RN BB the blue prints

Pan Asian DD (cant remember this mission)

The French BB's

 

To me they seem to be experimenting on different Methods.. I for one think this is a good thing

I think it is terrible.  We all did the same missions, yet some people got nothing, and others got up to tier 8 BB for free. Giving prizes based on RNG and luck is not a good policy.

Of course, the real deal about this is selling those containers. 

  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,963 battles
32 minutes ago, valrond said:

I think it is terrible.  We all did the same missions, yet some people got nothing, and others got up to tier 8 BB for free. Giving prizes based on RNG and luck is not a good policy.

Of course, the real deal about this is selling those containers. 

But you did not get nothing you got the collection items towards the french captain and you got the flags or Camo that it stated you would get.

The BB were always quoted as a RANDOM bonus. And you can still get the ships for free. These bonus mission are a way to avoid the Grind

 

And as for buying the containers.. and buying the ships like the Aigle without the having to complete the missions is because the user Community ASKED for the Option. In the same way as buying in to the Closed Beta. The community ASKED for it.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
1,996 posts
25,653 battles
49 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

To me they seem to be experimenting on different Methods.. I for one think this is a good thing

I do too, and not everyone will get the RNG of the lucky few, for me, I am grateful for free (played missions for) ships and the other bonuses that we received with each crate.

And nice to see you have been promoted to quality poster T0by, who do I give backhanders to? lol..... :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×