TheMustardCatPC

Hey Everyone

8 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
12 battles

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make my first post an introduction or something,  I'm new to WoW im hoping it will be fun, i play the blitz version on my iPhone , but for some reason i dont think i can link it to my account on here as its 2 separate usernames,

I'm chris also known as themustardcat , just because i like cats and mustard ha........... i'm 23 years old living in England, I work in a hospital as my day job, I love war ships which is the reason for me downloading this game, 

Hope to see you all on the battlefields

• Cool 1

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
14,049 battles

Welcome to World of Warships, I hope you will have a lot of fun here :Smile_honoring:

Vor 1 Minute, TheMustardCatPC sagte:

but for some reason i dont think i can link it to my account on here as its 2 separate usernames,

These are two different games, so yes, you can't link accounts.

Players
3 posts
12 battles
3 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Welcome to World of Warships, I hope you will have a lot of fun here :Smile_honoring:

These are two different games, so yes, you can't link accounts.

ahh sorry im new to WoW and only downloaded blitz this morning and it said it was a wargaming game so thought it would be the same....

Thanks anyway

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Welcome welcome!

Keep in mind that this forum generally is for WoWS-PC, so we may not be the best when it comes to questions about Blitz :cap_haloween: PC version tho - forums actually tend to be more educated and up-to-date than WoWS Wiki itself :cap_like:

Players
3 posts
12 battles
3 hours ago, FigaroAdelo said:

Hey mustardcat im UK and new too, hope you're enjoying game as much as i, and welcome.

Thank you :) ... hmm, I have just downloaded it to my laptop, i was playing the blitz version before this one so im sure i'll enjoy it...

8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Welcome welcome!

Keep in mind that this forum generally is for WoWS-PC, so we may not be the best when it comes to questions about Blitz :cap_haloween: PC version tho - forums actually tend to be more educated and up-to-date than WoWS Wiki itself :cap_like:

ahh fair enough ha i've just downloaded WoW to my laptop now anyway :)

[SM0KE]
Players
6,890 posts
15,440 battles

Welcome! <waves>

As others have said, you have to set up distinct accounts for Blitz and PC versions of the various WG titles; I keep my details the same for both though, as it makes it easier to remember one's log-in details!

I tried WOWS Blitz last weekend, but uninstalled it after it refused to progress past the 'welcome' animation the next day - I'll have another go once they've had time to debug the thing. The PC version does have some distinct differences though, although they seem to be of a similar magnitude to the equivalent differences in WOT PC and Blitz.

In case you haven't found it yet, you may find this site helpful: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships 

Weekend Tester
805 posts
4,494 battles

Welcome to the game! :Smile_honoring:

Not sure how similar/different WoWS is to Blitz and so how much of a learning curve there'll be for you. At any rate, any questions or struggles you have don't be afraid to ask them here. There's a lot to take in for a new player and many here are more than happy to help you out.