Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
theta0123

Dont call GF and mess in the port at the same time

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,671 battles

A similar thing happened to me when playing FTL, gf rang and had a really hard day at work. I was playing and listening but suddenly I died and shouted out "F**K! MY SPACESHIP JUST BLEW UP!!"

 

Oh boy... :Smile_amazed:

 

Still with her however so it wasn't that bad :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
1,996 posts
25,653 battles
8 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Meanwhile, how long did it take till we were able to sell those RN BBs?

? confused at this comment. :cap_hmm:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

And the sad thing is, one game in pretty much ANY of the premiums in the game would have netted you the credits you needed.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,907 posts
5,023 battles
5 minutes ago, iJoby said:

? confused at this comment. :cap_hmm:

When RN BBs were introduced, you could earn special flags with blueprints of the Iron Duke on it through missions. If you had these flags, upon release of the RN BB line, you could get Bellerophon, Orion and Iron Duke for free (and stock). It did however need another patch to allow selling these ships, as the game originally refused to sell them off and they'd just take up port slots instead.

 

Thus I pointed out that unlike now, where you get an early access premium that you could sell (why though?), back then it was the opposite issue, as you'd be stuck with three BBs that you got after release, but which you could not sell.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,999 posts
7,180 battles
2 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

When RN BBs were introduced, you could earn special flags with blueprints of the Iron Duke on it through missions. If you had these flags, upon release of the RN BB line, you could get Bellerophon, Orion and Iron Duke for free (and stock). It did however need another patch to allow selling these ships, as the game originally refused to sell them off and they'd just take up port slots instead.

 

Thus I pointed out that unlike now, where you get an early access premium that you could sell (why though?), back then it was the opposite issue, as you'd be stuck with three BBs that you got after release, but which you could not sell.

 

This is the reason I still have Orion in my port. Couldn't sell her back then thanks to the WG's bug, and now afterwards haven't bothered to pay any attention to her anymore, so she is just sitting in my port ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WCWVE]
Players
773 posts
12,008 battles

At least I am consistent, I do not sell any ships now, when I started the game I was selling silver ships (have since replaced all those I sold with full equipment as well), now I do not sell anything from the prot, might sell stuff like catapult fighters from the premium shop but never anything from the port, hence probably one of the largest battlefleets in the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
617 posts
11,597 battles

I'm so sorry for your mishap OP, but this just made my day :Smile_teethhappy:

 

1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

A similar thing happened to me when playing FTL,

 

Spoiler

I see FTL reference - I upvote

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Players
1,682 posts
9,146 battles
4 hours ago, theta0123 said:

*Me talking plans for watching Netflix The expanse and The walking dead and i Sell the Richelieu 

Hope it will comfort you, but The expanse is excellent :Smile_medal:

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTTX]
Weekend Tester
451 posts
15,392 battles
10 hours ago, theta0123 said:

 

*Me calling with GF about how day was and such (She's in healthcare and working with wheelchair patients)

 

Marry her!

DVW05pZXUAATUqW.thumb.jpg.0c2eae549f1d1353acec8035df8a93d2.jpg

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles
8 hours ago, WolfGewehr said:

 

This is the reason I still have Orion in my port. Couldn't sell her back then thanks to the WG's bug, and now afterwards haven't bothered to pay any attention to her anymore, so she is just sitting in my port ^^

40% fire chance and T4 preferable matchmaking. You could sealclub with the Orion for a time to time if you wanted.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,731 posts
7,392 battles
11 hours ago, theta0123 said:

*Me rebuying the Fletcher cause i miss the fletchie

*Me calling with GF about how day was and such (She's in healthcare and working with wheelchair patients)

*Me selling useless things for silver to fully equip fletcher. Missing 3k for last module

*Me realizing that i never use Charles martell

*Me talking plans for watching Netflix The expanse and The walking dead and i Sell the Richelieu 

*Me realizing that charles martell is still in port and richelieu is gone

*ME YELLING ON THE PHONE

 

-I ACCIDENTLY SOLD THE FRENCH SHIP

"Wich one? the one you let me play with all the cannons forward

-YES

"Just rebuy it?

-I CANT. ITS UNRELEASED AND CURRENTLY PREMIUM

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

-I DONT KNOW....I CANT DO 2 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

 

So everyone..........before you sell a ship......Make sure it is the CORRECT ship. I do hope customer support can help me because i REALLY like Richelieu...

 

Support.

 

Because ive been having similar problems - kind of.

The UI is laggy. Sometimes you double click a ship in the port and the UI does its "I will do the camera reset around the ship but I wont change the ship".

Made me equip DD flags on BBs, the other way around .. or bringing a naked / stock ship into the battle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,386 battles
12 hours ago, theta0123 said:

*Me rebuying the Fletcher cause i miss the fletchie

*Me calling with GF about how day was and such (She's in healthcare and working with wheelchair patients)

*Me selling useless things for silver to fully equip fletcher. Missing 3k for last module

*Me realizing that i never use Charles martell

*Me talking plans for watching Netflix The expanse and The walking dead and i Sell the Richelieu 

*Me realizing that charles martell is still in port and richelieu is gone

*ME YELLING ON THE PHONE

 

-I ACCIDENTLY SOLD THE FRENCH SHIP

"Wich one? the one you let me play with all the cannons forward

-YES

"Just rebuy it?

-I CANT. ITS UNRELEASED AND CURRENTLY PREMIUM

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

-I DONT KNOW....I CANT DO 2 THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

 

So everyone..........before you sell a ship......Make sure it is the CORRECT ship. I do hope customer support can help me because i REALLY like Richelieu...

 

Hahaha :Smile_teethhappy:

I recognise that.. early December I accidently bought 1 year of Premium in-game (instead of 1 week...) and lost over 20k doubloons :Smile_facepalm: :cap_book:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,232 posts
7,329 battles
4 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Sell ships?    One never sell ships imho :cap_cool:

 

 

^^

Utterly disgusting, selling ships... pfah! :cap_fainting:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,999 posts
7,180 battles
7 hours ago, Agantas said:

40% fire chance and T4 preferable matchmaking. You could sealclub with the Orion for a time to time if you wanted.

 

Heh heh :Smile_trollface:

 

Won't bother to train a captain for that. I can put my cruiser capt on my Ishizuchi though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,564 battles
17 hours ago, Negativvv said:

A similar thing happened to me when playing FTL, gf rang and had a really hard day at work. I was playing and listening but suddenly I died and shouted out "F**K! MY SPACESHIP JUST BLEW UP!!"

 

Oh boy... :Smile_amazed:

 

Still with her however so it wasn't that bad :cap_haloween:

That moment when you play FTL and have to leave the PC because the doorbell rang or the phone, only to come back and realize you forgot to press Space before you left and your ship is long gone.

Been there done that. Multiple times. :cap_old:

 

9 hours ago, Mandyxx said:

Marry her!

DVW05pZXUAATUqW.thumb.jpg.0c2eae549f1d1353acec8035df8a93d2.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

 

On Topic: Jeah just ask kindly if the support can retreive it for you.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles
52 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

 

Heh heh :Smile_trollface:

 

Won't bother to train a captain for that. I can put my cruiser capt on my Ishizuchi though...

You don't really need to have a trained captain at T4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FUSO]
Players
73 posts
4,324 battles

Oh ye, WG supported restored my RIchelieu back to the port.

 

Ay captain, i have found Your Richelieu, while sailing and brought it back to your port, although that costed 4480000 credits, damn pirates.
Watch it next time and always drop anchor.png  when you're at the port !
Fear not she's safe and not even a scratch.

 

 

Blasted pirates..... i knew it. But she's back!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
1,987 posts
On 23/02/2018 at 7:35 AM, nambr9 said:

Made me equip DD flags on BBs, the other way around .. or bringing a naked / stock ship into the battle.

Made me once almost convert all doubloons to free xp...

 

 

2 hours ago, theta0123 said:

Oh ye, WG supported restored my RIchelieu back to the port.

Did you say "Thank you" :Smile_trollface:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×