Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blackeon

Operations - rotate the missions more frequently

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BOOF]
Players
111 posts
3,031 battles

Is there any reason why the the Operation can't rotate more frequently than once per week?

Would add a little more variety and it is a pain being stuck with a tier 7 operation when you only have 2 tier 7 ships.

Or some way to join teams doing other operations.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIRAI]
Players
1,120 posts
9,870 battles

Or create a forum topic asking for people who would like to join you in a division for playing operations.

I am sure some people will jump on in this thread soon.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOOF]
Players
111 posts
3,031 battles
17 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

you do realize you can do any operation you want when you have a team to do it with right?

Yes.

If you have a full team and I don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,609 posts
5,132 battles

Most Operations can be done by 6 players in division (5 if they're very good etc), what about your clan members, usually clan members are willing to help other members as the Op's can be great fun when in a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,724 posts
7,346 battles

I agree. Rotate Aegis and Narai more often. And make more of alike. Short, fast, action packed and rewarding.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,724 posts
7,346 battles
1 hour ago, FallenOrchid said:

Or create a forum topic asking for people who would like to join you in a division for playing operations.

I am sure some people will jump on in this thread soon.

This forum needs a chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,724 posts
7,346 battles
17 minutes ago, aboomination said:

 

Not ingame. Here.

Each section its own instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,651 posts
9,471 battles
1 hour ago, Blackeon said:

Yes.

If you have a full team and I don't

 

Just as a heads up :Smile_honoring::

 

Wrong.

 

Neither do you need "a full team" to select any operation nor to get 5 stars in all of them. You need 4 people for both because thats the lower limit set by WG, and which is also half of a full team of 8.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOOF]
Players
111 posts
3,031 battles
On 2/22/2018 at 6:06 PM, havaduck said:

Neither do you need "a full team" to select any operation nor to get 5 stars in all of them. You need 4 people for both because thats the lower limit set by WG, and which is also half of a full team of 8.

 

 

 

My Clan has five members, three of us have tier 6 ships and no way could 4 of us tackle the Operations.

I don't see why WG does not design a queue for any operation, or just simply rotate them just as they do the ordinary battle maps.

Really is there any reason why an Operation has to be the only one available for random teams for an entire week?

Sure it is not impossible to get a team and do the other operations but it is a pain to set up and why does it need to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
1,975 posts
25,616 battles
3 minutes ago, Blackeon said:

My Clan has five members, three of us have tier 6 ships and no way could 4 of us tackle the Operations.

If you ever see me online, I will join you in a Ops game. add me as a contact in-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOOF]
Players
111 posts
3,031 battles
1 hour ago, iJoby said:

If you ever see me online, I will join you in a Ops game. add me as a contact in-game.

Thanks, will do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modder
3,845 posts
6,919 battles
On 22.2.2018 at 6:25 PM, nambr9 said:

And make more of alike. Short, fast, action packed and rewarding.

Yeah, I agree.

But Wargaming does not like it, when you having fun and getting something for your effort. Narai was the Operation with the most fun. Fast paced and well rewarding. A pity that Wargaming will nerf the crap out of the most interesting operation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,724 posts
7,346 battles
10 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Yeah, I agree.

But Wargaming does not like it, when you having fun and getting something for your effort. Narai was the Operation with the most fun. Fast paced and well rewarding. A pity that Wargaming will nerf the crap out of the most interesting operation.

Agreed. Too bad tho, but apparently it is too easy and was heavily grinded (including myself).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOOF]
Players
111 posts
3,031 battles

Sigh, and the new Operation will be there for 14 days!

 

Great with those with docks full of tier 7, oh no wait only certain ships are playable!

 

Why won't they rotate operation like ordinary maps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,908 battles
20 hours ago, iJoby said:

If you ever see me online, I will join you in a Ops game. add me as a contact in-game.

@Blackeon

 

Add me too Ops is always a giggle. Worst case i say no when you ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×