Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Daggerz

Do we get to keep french BBs when they become 100% available?

5 comments in this topic

Question

[BOATS]
Players
2 posts
1,550 battles

Hi,

From what I understand, French Battleships will be regular (non-premium) ships when they are fully released. What will happen to the premium ones we have obtained by completing the Personal Missions? Are they going to stay there as Premiums, will they be turned into their non-premium version, or will they be removed and we'll have to play through the entire French Battleship tree to get them back?

Many thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

They will turn into regular tech tree ships and you get to keep them, including the ship XP you add to them by playing before the patch.  

You will also keep the captains. To which ship they will be trained: we will probably get more infos about these details in the upcoming patchnotes.

• Cool 1

Players
39 posts
3,497 battles

I hope this stays that way... some community contributors have indicated  that they are, um "soup-son appetizers" rentals to try out before the release of the entire line, which has 2b grinded up.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,980 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

On 2/22/2018 at 11:00 AM, Daggerz said:

From what I understand, French Battleships will be regular (non-premium) ships when they are fully released. What will happen to the premium ones we have obtained by completing the Personal Missions? Are they going to stay there as Premiums, will they be turned into their non-premium version, or will they be removed and we'll have to play through the entire French Battleship tree to get them back?

Also the ships will be fully researched so you can sell the unneeded equipment (for example "Hull A") via Inventory - don't forget to use the best hull / aiming / machinery! :Smile_Default:

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this