Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
abbiatiluca

Aor carrier follow a ship

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
756 battles
GGood morning.

I find this game much more relaxing and much more balanced than WoT.

But one thing is missing. I love to play air carriers and often the concentration on the aircraft is such that one completely forgets the ship. 
It would be very useful to allow the aircraft carrier to automatically follow another ship. 
A little like you can do with the planes that follow or a ship or other planes.

Thanks for the attention.

Luca.

Wargaming.net Let's battle

GET HELP ON:

•  
© 2009-2018. Wargaming.net. All rights reserved
  • Angry 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,391 posts
14,381 battles

??? :cap_wander_2: A most interesting thread, please DO let me know how it develops... :Smile_Default: A note to OP, it would indeed be very useful, if people could actually see the text. :cap_like:

• Funny 1

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,808 posts
9,214 battles
7 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

??? :cap_wander_2: A most interesting thread, please DO let me know how it develops... :Smile_Default: A note to OP, it would indeed be most useful, if people could actually more easily see the text. :cap_like:

You must embrace dark side of this forum to be able to see the wisdom of the master :fish_book:

• Funny 3

Players
578 posts
5,007 battles

Learning to not forget your CV and position it well is a very, very important part of getting a good CV player.

A follow function would basicly be a noob trap - you get used to something thats bad.... 

What needs improvment ist the damn autopilot .... if i get a dollar for everytime that thing wants to drive me "on" the island and not "around" it i would be rich....

And we need a autopilot for reverse .... 

And the autopilot needs an "get out of your carriers way BB" shotout .... its shocking how often BBs block my way - thats a real death trap if the BB "cuts off" your way to the island .....

Players
1,648 posts
12,113 battles

If you follow the average BB, your planes will have a looong way to go for resupply :Smile_trollface: And sticking too close to said BBs will often result in you being used as a meatshield. Better set some ship waypoints to have it patrolling somewhere so you are less predictable for the enemy CV and still have momentum to dodge incoming attacks.

Players
578 posts
5,007 battles

And never camp at your spawn location below tier 8 ....

It so common that the enemy CV tries to snipe you - and its really easy to do if you havent moved a single meter so he doesnt have to search for you!

Sign in to follow this