Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheGamingAnimal011

The health pool system

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
3,313 battles

My idea about the health pool system is this .

The ships is devided by 2 parts devided 4 HP parts.Underwater one that can be dameged only by torpedoes and floodings and surface one that can take damege from bombs fire and shells .The general idea is that when the ship takes enough damege at a certain part of the ship lets say part 1 ,when part 1 is dameged enough it will stop taking as much damege as usual and at some point stop taking damege at all.Im not a developer so i havent thought about the details ,but i just whanted to share this idea, maybe someone more creative can think about it in more detail.

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
626 posts
2,055 battles

I think the damage model is spot on at the moment , there are far bigger problems in the game that need addressing more than this....:Smile_Default:

The saturation effect is working as intended except on DDs where BB ap is a problem. 

Beta Tester
716 posts
10,669 battles
20 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

The saturation effect

Its the stupidest thing ever, after shattering 14''+ shells against 25mm platings and auto angling that alows even DD to bounce 16" shells.

That said, RNG sure does work like intended, because its randomness is so random i bet even WG dont know the extent of it.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,319 battles
30 minutes ago, TheGamingAnimal011 said:

Underwater one that can be dameged only by torpedoes and floodings and surface one that can take damege from bombs fire and shells .

So kill DD-s and live forever? Or leave only DD-s alive and live forever watching them doing massive gun damage?

Sign in to follow this