Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
barbabarba

Again MM..

9 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
4,261 battles

Last battle today,  expert with 321 (in all, not only tier 8 or9)  games played in tier 9 battle with Amagi (9 battles - win rate 23%) with his more experienced friend (about 500 games), we lost game in seconds.. I know that developers need to earn some money but this is stupidity. He is playing tier 8 ships and has all in all 321 game??!!!!! Because of that I am not willing to pay any more for premiums, I am not expert (51-52% win rate) but this is pointless. Even without noobs like this higher tier battles are single sideed.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
6 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

Because of that I am not willing to pay any more for premiums

Oh no, WG will miss your massive purchases of premium ships....lets have a look....um,  You have a Cambletown with 2 battles :Smile_amazed: The game is doomed. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
15 posts
4,261 battles

I ma not buying premiums anyhow.  Still why to hide your profile??? :cap_cool:

12 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Oh no, WG will miss your massive purchases of premium ships....lets have a look....um,  You have a Cambletown with 2 battles :Smile_amazed: The game is doomed. 

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,666 battles
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

If you lost the game in seconds, you did something very wrong.

Perhaps "Waaa! We has 321 battle nUb in t8 BB! We lost! *back to port*"

I still do not understand is he whining about someone who has grinded to t8 in 321 battles or nUbs buying high tier botes (yadda-yadda dev's have to make money part). But most likely this was just utterly pointless whine thread.

• Cool 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,368 posts
4 minutes ago, YukiEiriKun said:

Perhaps "Waaa! We has 321 battle nUb in t8 BB! We lost! *back to port*"

I still do not understand is he whining about someone who has grinded to t8 in 321 battles or nUbs buying high tier botes (yadda-yadda dev's have to make money part). But most likely this was just utterly pointless whine thread.

OP only ever produces whine threads.

[ONE2]
Players
2,397 posts
14,381 battles
24 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

OP only ever produces whine threads.

Hmmmh...:cap_hmm: Oh, in that case I'd prefer wine, it ages better. :Smile_Default:

Players
89 posts
5,545 battles

if it would be a t8 cruiser with t9 mm i would understand because you don't have repair (yes yes i know atago/takao/rn cruisers) if you make a mistake you are going to get fudged, but a t8bb in t9 mm? really? man im happy when i get t9 mm in a gneisenau or lyon, stop whining, you have armor repair, guns,armor,
20idvv.jpg

Sign in to follow this