You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albinbino

Missouri in the shop, how long, and how about Musashi?

11 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,858 battles

I know there has been posts here on forums about Missouri being removed from shop in one of the oncoming patches, but i see Missouri is still in the shop. So it is very important for me to know if Missouri survived speculated removal from the shop and if not, how long still it will be available to buy. My free XP grind is very difficult as mostly non premium player, but it is not impossible. If i could just know that i have enough time to get it, i would commit even harder and faster to it.

So pls does anyone knows this?  And also while at it, how is Musashi working for you as credits earner or loser, since that will have to be my second option in case Missouri gets removed.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,237 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, albinbino sagte:

So it is very important for me to know if Missouri survived speculated removal from the shop and if not, how long still it will be available to buy.

Zitat

Please note that once Update 0.7.2 is rolled out, the flag_USA.pngnormal.pngIX Missouri will be unavailable for purchase for Free XP in the game client.

and of course the Missouri is and was not available in the shop since its introduction, only ingame...

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,954 battles

From the 0.7.2 patch-notes:

Please note that once Update 0.7.2 is rolled out, the flag_USA.png normal.png IX Missouri will be unavailable for purchase for Free XP in the game client.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,134 posts
5,893 battles

You have a week, two most.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,977 posts
8,571 battles

Hi all,

8 minutes ago, _DeathWing_ said:

You have a week, two most.

If things progresses as they usually progress then just 8 days till Thursday 01.03.2018. ...

Leo "Apollo11"

[CATS]
Players
14,657 posts
10,873 battles
1 hour ago, albinbino said:

I know there has been posts here on forums about Missouri being removed from shop in one of the oncoming patches, but i see Missouri is still in the shop. So it is very important for me to know if Missouri survived speculated removal from the shop and if not, how long still it will be available to buy. My free XP grind is very difficult as mostly non premium player, but it is not impossible. If i could just know that i have enough time to get it, i would commit even harder and faster to it.

So pls does anyone knows this?  And also while at it, how is Musashi working for you as credits earner or loser, since that will have to be my second option in case Missouri gets removed.

Why is it surprising to see something in the techtree that was not removed yet?

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
479 posts
8,239 battles
1 hour ago, Nechrom said:

Magnetic strips in 2018 :Smile_smile:

Still have their uses (as chip can get damaged). Also: older, chipless cards also lack paypass, so there's 0 chance of someone stealing money just by - ehem - passing you by (not many people shield their cards properly, and with the right equipment it's just a matter of going to the crowded place for easy $$). And some companies give "bonus" cards for employees, at least in the company that I worked for (large retail company) those cards had magnetic strip only.

Regards,

former shop clerk.

PS. also, in that pic the card seems to be facing the wrong way, as in most cases the strip "scanner" is in the main "body" of the terminal. It could be that no actual transaction is taking place anyway and pic was taken just for stock purposes.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,858 battles

Thx for the answers. So 1 week it is then.  Well i better move onto playing then, no time to waste. :)

Players
721 posts
10,603 battles
11 minutes ago, albinbino said:

Thx for the answers. So 1 week it is then.  Well i better move onto playing then, no time to waste. :)

Happy grinding!

Note, if you don't get enough XP and need to use the credit card please contact @Nechrom and @orzel286 for a detailed explanation on how to do it :cap_money:

• Funny 1