Jump to content
  • 0
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkullBreaker007

No Fighter plane option Colarado

9 comments in this topic

Question

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles

Hey I heard that there is an option to have a catapult fighter on the colarado rather than a spotting aircraft but now that I bought te colarado I cant seem to find the option in the consumable section, has this been removed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

 

 

Double thread?

 

You have to research and equip the B hull to get the fighter option

 

 

5a8d391a139f0_Cola.thumb.PNG.8f585f0b65255c409cf1dcc55652c259.PNG

 

5a8d391cd2ca0_ColB.thumb.PNG.d0bd9298747ab3552c9e308663a5ec69.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
29 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

 

 

Double thread?

 

You have to research and equip the B hull to get the fighter option

 

 

5a8d391a139f0_Cola.thumb.PNG.8f585f0b65255c409cf1dcc55652c259.PNG

 

5a8d391cd2ca0_ColB.thumb.PNG.d0bd9298747ab3552c9e308663a5ec69.PNG

Thanks alot I didnt know a thread existed btw is the fighter plane good to use the more range with the spotter has terrible dispersion so is the fighter good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
3 minutes ago, SkullBreaker007 said:

Thanks alot I didnt know a thread existed btw is the fighter plane good to use the more range with the spotter has terrible dispersion so is the fighter good?

 

You opened it yourself ;)

 

Well the answer is another "depends":

 

- Spotter plane helps you to temporarily increase your range and engage enemies further away. This is especially helpfull in a slow ship like the Colo since you can engage earlier and chase something running away from you.

It also has a larger radius around your ship when in the air, so it is slightly more helpfull if you use it to spot torps. It has a longer uptime but also a longer reload

 

- Fighter helps you when you get engaged by carriers since it attacks enemy sqadrons in range and widens the dropspread of the attacked squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
7 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

 

You opened it yourself ;)

 

Well the answer is another "depends":

 

- Spotter plane helps you to temporarily increase your range and engage enemies further away. This is especially helpfull in a slow ship like the Colo since you can engage earlier and chase something running away from you.

It also has a larger radius around your ship when in the air, so it is slightly more helpfull if you use it to spot torps. It has a longer uptime but also a longer reload

 

- Fighter helps you when you get engaged by carriers since it attacks enemy sqadrons in range and widens the dropspread of the attacked squad.

Thanks alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,619 battles

Elevated view the spotter gives is all you need to shoot someone in their smoke - which is all the reason I need to say it's better. Also spotter aircraft sees 15km, while all other planes can see just 11km.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Elevated view the spotter gives is all you need to shoot someone in their smoke - which is all the reason I need to say it's better. Also spotter aircraft sees 15km, while all other planes can see just 11km.

 

Do you have a source  because I never heard of this. You are talking about the aquisition range right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,619 battles
1 hour ago, LilJumpa said:

Do you have a source  because I never heard of this. You are talking about the aquisition range right?

"Air spotting range" for ships - wiki states that planes see 11km, and that's the commonly accepted universal standard. But a while back I had a post here - I tested & showed why do ships like Conq have their air detectability even at full stealth build over 11km - you can easily test it in training rooms that spotter aircraft are indeed the only ones who see 15km

 

You can skip the text at the start, just look at the pictures there.

 

Also I actually still haven't tested that LoS thing, I keep putting that back :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×