Jump to content
Mokasanosa

Unable to log-in with Wargaming ID

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
4 posts
33 battles

A while ago I have played a bit with this game. Now I wanted a try once more.

Installed on win10 with windows store, but i cannot log in with my Wargaming ID.

Allows me only with microsoft account to create a new user.

Tried also through steam, sadly the same result.

 

Am I missing something or doing wrong?

 

(I use my Wargaming ID daily with WOT, WOT:Blitz win.store and steam also.)

Clipboard01.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,601 posts
9,406 battles

It looks like you may be trying to create a new user, and the game is telling you that you can't because someone else already has it (i.e. you)...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,563 posts
7,112 battles

Also, you can't use an old account on steam without modifying some files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
33 battles
37 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

It looks like you may be trying to create a new user, and the game is telling you that you can't because someone else already has it (i.e. you)...?

Exactly. I am not given a chance to log in. I can only select a region and choose a user name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
33 battles
3 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Also, you can't use an old account on steam without modifying some files

What files I need to modify(and how), to be able to use my old account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,563 posts
7,112 battles
5 minutes ago, Mokasanosa said:

What files I need to modify(and how), to be able to use my old account?

Just type "using an old world of warships account on steam" or something along those lines on youtube....(I'm on my phone so I can't be bothered to go find it). It should all be explained...I think you just rename a certain steam_api.dll file

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
33 battles
6 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Just type "using an old world of warships account on steam" or something along those lines on youtube....(I'm on my phone so I can't be bothered to go find it). It should all be explained...I think you just rename a certain file

Sweet.

Worked for me.

Thank You.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×