You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ulysses_nemo

How to specialize Jean-Jacques Honoré to Normandie ?

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
457 posts
10,048 battles

I just got Jean-Jacques Honoré and I want to specialize him to Normandie. But the game doesn't propose me to specialize him to Normandie because .... it's premium right now ! I want to specialize him and retrain him on Normandie while it's still premium but I can't find how .... :Smile-_tongue:

5 answers to this question

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

You can only specialize on a silver ship, it really doesn't matter other than not being able to use that commander on other silver ships without a costly retraining.

The bonus now is that you can use your commander freely on all the French BBs you have until they release the full french BB line seeing as you can use a commander on your designated silver ship and move him around all premiums of same nation, very useful with 19 point commanders to harvest commander xp

• Cool 1

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
On 20.2.2018 at 10:10 PM, ulysses_nemo said:

I just got Jean-Jacques Honoré and I want to specialize him to Normandie. But the game doesn't propose me to specialize him to Normandie because .... it's premium right now ! I want to specialize him and retrain him on Normandie while it's still premium but I can't find how .... :Smile-_tongue:

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal: