Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
friedeggnchips

Cant buy from premium shop through steam?

10 comments in this topic

Question

9 answers to this question

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
1 minute ago, friedeggnchips said:

well thats just annoying then, is there any way that i can?

No there isn't ... you have to use your spare Steam credits on something else I'm afraid unless there is is a way to transfer credits from Steam to paypal

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
1 minute ago, friedeggnchips said:

yeah but i dont see steam as a payment option, plus you cant buy items as a gift on the in-game shop

You can only buy gifts from the website premiumshop, select an item for purchase and in the next step you decide if it goes to your registrered account or if you want to gift to another account where you have the players nickname ... you can pay with several creditcards or paypal amongst others ...

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
2 minutes ago, friedeggnchips said:

yes but there is no option to buy with steam, im on the website and i cant see it...

Quite right, that's what I said ... there is no option to buy content for this game through Steam ... only with creditcard or paypal from the website or ingame with either creditcard or paypal 

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

Your best chance here is to have a friend that needs something on Steam and gift him  ... then he pays you on paypal and you can use that to buy a ship in world of warships ...

Players
15 posts
276 battles
2 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

You can only buy gifts from the website premiumshop, select an item for purchase and in the next step you decide if it goes to your registrered account or if you want to gift to another account where you have the players nickname ... you can pay with several creditcards or paypal amongst others ...

yes but there is no option to buy with steam, im on the website and i cant see it...

Players
15 posts
276 battles
1 minute ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Quite right, that's what I said ... there is no option to buy content for this game through Steam ... only with creditcard or paypal from the website or ingame with either creditcard or paypal 

well thats just annoying then, is there any way that i can?

Players
15 posts
276 battles
2 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Your best chance here is to have a friend that needs something on Steam and gift him  ... then he pays you on paypal and you can use that to buy a ship in world of warships ...

way too much hassle, i guess wargaming really dont give a crap. thanks for the help though

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this