Sign in to follow this  
BJEagleDK

Feature request - player status

5 comments in this topic

[C-F-C]
Weekend Tester
74 posts
9,694 battles

It would be nice to have disconnected (or loading) players in a different color during battles. Give them purple or something so we don't feel tempted to bad-mouth their (lag of) participation. :Smile_great:

• Cool 3

Players
62 posts
8,866 battles

Good idea, anything that reduces toxicity is positive and if a player hasn't fully loaded into the game they shouldn't get AFK reports.

[ALONE]
Players
1,342 posts
10,792 battles

Yeah, but also make also big purple sign over those who "disconnect or long load" too frequently: 

MY PC IS A TOASTER and I DON'T CARE!

When it happens more than, say, a few times per week, it is their fault that they join & ruin games. The simplest solution is to replace them by AI when this happens.

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,609 posts
5,132 battles

My game crashed last weekend about 2 mins into the battle (was in a division of 3)  Had a running commentary from my clan mates of what was happening to my ship until I finally managed to get back in. Miraculously survived.

Excellent suggestion though OP.

[BAD-B]
Players
650 posts
2,313 battles

during the battle loading screen there are those white dots that indicate that status ... I do not remember if they are visible after battle starts. also this needs to be restricted only to own team, so the enemy does not get an advantage ...

Sign in to follow this