Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SovietFury43

Is there going to be another opportunity to win the black Dunkerque camo?

4 comments in this topic

Question

3 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Noone can really answer that tbh.  

WG has brought back older missions like the Bismarck collection for people that may have missed it, but if that is going to be a regular thing is unknown.  

The only things they will definetly not bring back are rewards that are tied to a collaboration with companies or people due to contract necessities. (e.g. ARP, Steven Seagal)

For everything else its all about WG deciding it because they own the rights themselves.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,203 posts
6,775 battles

Seeing how we get the Bismarks collection I wouldn't be surprised if we get other non-collaboration prizes / campaigns available again in one way or another. Don't like "limited time exclusives" being given away just bcuz you didn't make it, but whatever.

On a sidenote - ComradeBulls**t34, I thought you are too proud to play BBs? Or did you accidentally miss that Dunq is one? Especially seeing how she statistically seems to be the best firestarting BB of the tier clearly outperforming the Arizona and Warspite (the next two)...

Beta Tester
665 posts
5,454 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Seeing how we get the Bismarks collection I wouldn't be surprised if we get other non-collaboration prizes / campaigns available again in one way or another. Don't like "limited time exclusives" being given away just bcuz you didn't make it, but whatever.

On a sidenote - ComradeBulls**t34, I thought you are too proud to play BBs? Or did you accidentally miss that Dunq is one? Especially seeing how she statistically seems to be the best firestarting BB of the tier clearly outperforming the Arizona and Warspite (the next two)...

I am not to proud to play BBs, i respect history to much to play the paper ships that never actually existed or participated in any serious combat. Its hardly my fault that most BBs basically gathered dust throughout most of the war, besides occasionally providing off shore fire support. 

Besides that i find most BBs boring and sluggish, the Dunkerque is different, being rather fast and agile.

Edit: And i am not spamming HE with the Dunkerque, if that is what you are implying. In fact most matches i don't even touch HE, since her AP rounds are pretty good.

Sign in to follow this