allisona

Crews

4 comments in this topic

[PJ]
[PJ]
Players
1 post
3,139 battles

Please, please ,please would it be possible to add crew members to these ships they look so lifeless.  Even if you just put some officers on the flying bridge.  just gives that extra sense of reality to the game. As an ex Navy man I am addicted to the game but please more real....

[ADRIA]
Players
4,258 posts
6,795 battles

It's a game not simulator, I can almost guarantee it's not going to happen (also lots and lots of small moving objects to animate = bad for performance).

Also this game and realism are not 2 things that would actually go together, you know

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,564 battles

That won't happen due to performance problems and like wilkatis said this game is also the wrong place to search for realism.

You also have to consider that this game is still under the radar for USK and co for age restriction. I bet WG also wants to avoid to get their attention by adding Humans implying to die a horrible death by either incoming fire or sinking with the ship....

Players
1,347 posts
3,583 battles
8 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

That won't happen due to performance problems and like wilkatis said this game is also the wrong place to search for realism.

You also have to consider that this game is still under the radar for USK and co for age restriction. I bet WG also wants to avoid to get their attention by adding Humans implying to die a horrible death by either incoming fire or sinking with the ship....

^ pretty much this.

If WG were to add humans manning our ships, you'd have the unfortunate implication that every explosion and armour-penetration was actually ending someone's life - something that wouldn't float given the game's PEGI rating of 7, which is the same as the rating given to modern Pokemon games.

Sign in to follow this