You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chaosrealm93

how is this even possible??! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

33 comments in this topic

Players
444 posts
6,398 battles
11 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

1. T10 

2. Main source of damage = bbs.

wait, money is tied to damage?

i thought only xp was....

and since im T10, wont farming lower tiers yield less xp?

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

4. No clan bonus (Extra -18k repair cost)

5. U give no moneyz to WG for vodka.

6. Ultra cheap option: Save doubloons you get (Ranked/CWs/containers...) and buy a tier X premium camo.

7. Dont use all the premium consumables, you are even running a premium plane.

• Cool 5

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles
18 minutes ago, chaosrealm93 said:

Yes, credits are tied to damage. And same as xp it comes down to percentage damage a lot. 13k damage are about 17% of the hp of a t10 bb, but 50% of the hp of a t10 dd. As such the raw numbers don't matter, but what you actually damaged how much. 

Players
575 posts
4,689 battles

Literally every piece of information you need to answer your question was provided by you yourself in your own screenshots.

21 minutes ago, chaosrealm93 said:

Okay here we go ...

DMG dealt = more exp = more money. BUT it is calculated as a percentage of the enemy ship's total HP. 10k dmg on a DD is worth a shittload of exp while 10k dmg to a BB is peas.

If you're at t10 with no premium account, no premium camo, full prem consumables and no clan bonus, you will unavoidably lose credits. Later on I expect a post stating how it isn't fair that t10 has higher service cost, followed by being informed that without that, people would only play t10 all day. Rinse and repeat.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,102 posts
11,613 battles

Lel F2P rider...

I've got no issues personally with rolling with a Prem Account. Good thing it's shared with WoT also.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,282 posts
9,504 battles

Also, those 90k consumable replacement cost is setting you back a good bit.

Running full premium consumables at tier X without premium account means that you more or less cover the costs with a good game and only make credits with a really good one.

Players
703 posts
8,127 battles
19 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Also, those 90k consumable replacement cost is setting you back a good bit.

Running full premium consumables at tier X without premium account means that you more or less cover the costs with a good game and only make credits with a really good one.

Although this is true, it's still just retarded when you think about it. Sure, it is a "free to play" game but with mechanics like this you can't really call it free since you just need to pay real money in order to get anything out of it.

Even though I am willing to pay for premium time, since I am investing enough time into the game to make it worthwhile, this has always baffled my mind. I can make money on T5 but on T10 I have to pay even when I am carrying the team to victory? Get the **** out, lol. :Smile-angry:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MIRAI]
Players
1,120 posts
9,870 battles
11 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Well, if you wouldn't have used premium consumables you would have won 77.000 credits without premium account.

But without prem consumables he might have died and thus dealt lesser damage -> lesser XP and silver. At least some of the prem consumables almost pay for themself.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
844 posts
5,103 battles
41 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I've got no issues personally with rolling with a Prem Account. Good thing it's shared with WoT also.

The gold I had on the WoT account has been funding premium time for me for the last year - I usually only get 3 days at a time and mostly play on weekends (except like at the moment there are daily missions so I play most days).

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,102 posts
11,613 battles
Just now, BrusilovX said:

The gold I had on the WoT account has been funding premium time for me for the last year - I usually only get 3 days at a time and mostly play on weekends (except like at the moment there are daily missions so I play most days).

Lel, I've won enough gold in WoT last Xmas to mean I'll not need to buy Prem time with my CC for a long time:Smile_hiding:

:cap_money:

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,420 battles

Torpedoes costs a lot more than shells. And Hind has tons of hp anyway.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles
51 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Although this is true, it's still just retarded when you think about it. Sure, it is a "free to play" game but with mechanics like this you can't really call it free since you just need to pay real money in order to get anything out of it.

Even though I am willing to pay for premium time, since I am investing enough time into the game to make it worthwhile, this has always baffled my mind. I can make money on T5 but on T10 I have to pay even when I am carrying the team to victory? Get the **** out, lol. :Smile-angry:

If TX would be profitable, everyone would be playing TX.

Also, you don't have to pay money to be able to play TX, just play a T7 afterwards :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,282 posts
9,504 battles
1 hour ago, GarrusBrutus said:

There's good economic reason for that though.

If playing the high tiers were just as profitable as the low and midtiers, people would generally stick to the hightiers and mess up the MM population for the mid tiers.

• Cool 2

Players
444 posts
6,398 battles
16 minutes ago, lup3s said:

If TX would be profitable, everyone would be playing TX.

Also, you don't have to pay money to be able to play TX, just play a T7 afterwards :cap_yes:

funny enough, my DM is regularly profitable

moskva........ ehh hit or miss

but hinden is barely profitable and zao is always in the red

yeah but T10 is where the fun is.  after you've seen what top tier ships can do, its really hard to go back and play a slower and weaker version of them

[IRQ]
Players
2,719 posts
6,638 battles
1 hour ago, chaosrealm93 said:

funny enough, my DM is regularly profitable

moskva........ ehh hit or miss

but hinden is barely profitable and zao is always in the red

Yeah, it really depends on the ship and how you play them. In my Shima I usually make a profit. If I play selfishly. If I play for the team (capping, spotting) it's more hit-or-miss, which means it depends on whether I manage to farm damage while doing that too.

Players
444 posts
6,398 battles

case in point

ok sure i did a little more damage in my moskva, but is it really 100,000 credits worth more?

like in my hinden game, i mostly shot BBs

*sidenote,  its so cute to see bismarcks and missouris fight me and think they can actually kill me  :D

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f33eb831f1471fd4

2.png

3.png

4.png

1.png

[SCRUB]
Players
7,282 posts
9,504 battles
25 minutes ago, chaosrealm93 said:

case in point

ok sure i did a little more damage in my moskva, but is it really 100,000 credits worth more?

like in my hinden game, i mostly shot BBs

4.png

6 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

You have premium camo my deer

^That.

With the permanent camouflage on the Moskva, you save 50% service cost (~64k credits) and gain 20% more credits (~49k in this case). If we added those 64k service cost and substracted the 49k from your total credits, you would've also lost credits pretty much equal to the Hindenburg game.