You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WhiskeyWolf

Detonation Cancer Extravaganza

22 comments in this topic

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,599 battles

Dear WG,

Please let me have a match in my NC where she does not detonate by the very first torpedo that hits her, especially the ones that hit her on the M*****F****** BOW.

0000.thumb.png.487eda511e63819e58f76fdb977977a5.png

I hate you,

WhiskeyWolf

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, WhiskeyWolf sagte:

Please let me have a match in my NC where she does not detonate by the very first torpedo that hits her, especially the ones that hit her on the M*****F****** BOW.

Read patch notes, your wish will be fullfilled in the next update ^^

Players
3,572 posts
7,334 battles
8 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

inb4 he will get detonated by first DD shell that hit him after torpedo hit:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

Had a fun moment a few days ago where I first hit detonated an Aigle, then a minute later, my own Aigle was first hit detonated as well.

Fun and engaging !

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

Dear OP

Did you ever lose a relative, or otherwise person dear to you, to the illness that is cancer?

I have my doubt you ever did. Because if you did you wouldn't use this dreadfull illness as a comparison to anything.

• Cool 7

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i loled hard last night when i detonated 2 ships in one match... both on first shells i fired at them. it was fun and engaging match for me.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,599 battles
37 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Dear OP

Did you ever lose a relative, or otherwise person dear to you, to the illness that is cancer?

I have my doubt you ever did. Because if you did you wouldn't use this dreadfull illness as a comparison to anything.

You must be new here if you are trying to shame me of all people.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts
36 minutes ago, WhiskeyWolf said:

You must be new here if you are trying to shame me of all people.

This is not about you. The world and the game and the forums are not about you.

It's about being considerate towards those who actually know what cancer is and who have experienced it. Your mindless comparison is nothing but an insult.

• Cool 4

[BLITZ]
Players
2,073 posts
9,129 battles

Finally a battleship player starts to complain about detonations. If we get a few more, detonations will maybe get removed...

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
2,299 posts
1,085 battles
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

Dear OP

p03HR4M.jpg?1

Actually my Aunt currently is fighting with cancer. Language though is more nuanced than first encyclopedic definitions. Context and intentions are always most important in communication. The style and vocabulary are just reflection of a person with whom you are talking to. Think about OP what you want, but openly ignoring context and meaning behind his post is not beneficial to the overall communication. 

There is a lot of emotions connected with that word, but please don't try to bring them here. No one wants to think about it and word itself in context OP used is toothless.

• Cool 3

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,599 battles
17 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Finally a battleship player starts to complain about detonations. If we get a few more, detonations will maybe get removed...

Beg your pardon?

00000.png.7e7ccdb8ae716cde7cbb2f9a2ce3a528.png

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts
6 minutes ago, Ishiro32 said:

Actually my Aunt currently is fighting with cancer. Language though is more nuanced than first encyclopedic definitions. Context and intentions are always most important in communication. The style and vocabulary are just reflection of a person with whom you are talking to. Think about OP what you want, but openly ignoring context and meaning behind his post is not beneficial to the overall communication. 

There is a lot of emotions connected with that word, but please don't try to bring them here. No one wants to think about it and word itself in context OP used is toothless.

His statement could have easily been made without a comparison to a, way to often, lethal illness. The usage of the word is thoughtless and unecessary.

• Bad 1

[FAM]
Alpha Tester
2,435 posts
7,140 battles
4 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

His statement could have easily been made without a comparison to a, way to often, lethal illness. The usage of the word is thoughtless and unecessary.

Let it go, you aren't making then yield on this. You already delivered the message, it's up to then to take it or ignore it.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,073 posts
9,129 battles
16 minutes ago, WhiskeyWolf said:

Beg your pardon?

2 hours ago, WhiskeyWolf said:

Please let me have a match in my NC where she does not detonate by the very first torpedo that hits her[...]

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
8,119 battles

Dare anyone who played a BB starts criticize anything ingame... That's herasy afterall...

Thats at least how those comments in this thread looks like to me...

hypocrites as it best...

100% DD det? No go! Get the pitchforks!

100% BB det? HAhahahahah!!!111!!! BB players don't deserve anything else!!!11!!!

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,535 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Unless of course the first hit also happens to put you below 75% HP, in which case all's fairgame for the detonation mechanic and you still can get detonated by the first volley that hits you.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles

Just had a game where two teammates (Hindenburg and a BB) detonated with nearly full HP at the beginning.

RNGs way to say I should stop playing for today :Smile_sad:

Vor 1 Minute, Aotearas sagte:

Unless of course the first hit also happens to put you below 75% HP, in which case all's fairgame for the detonation mechanic and you still can get detonated by the first volley that hits you.

I think WG is not that stupid and the HP before the Hit count.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,535 battles
Just now, Commander_Cornflakes said:

I think WG is not that stupid and the HP before the Hit count.

I don't have quite that much faith in WG. After all it took them this long to finally admit that getting detonated first thing in the game isn't as "fun and engaging" as they seem to think it is.

• Cool 1

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,411 posts
8,599 battles
29 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

I don't have quite that much faith in WG. After all it took them this long to finally admit that getting detonated first thing in the game isn't as "fun and engaging" as they seem to think it is.

I'm pretty sure they think it's hilarious.