Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valoaa

Hydro range stats in game gone.

7 comments in this topic

[POMF]
Players
84 posts
5,775 battles

Hey,

I've noticed when you ctrl + mouse over your hydro consumable in game you can no longer see the stats for your particular ship.

Yes, I'm aware you can still see the hydro ship detection range by pressing "H" and . then selecting to show the minimap circle, but this does not show torpedo detection range.

Now, I do not have the game in front of me at the moment but I imagine this is the same for radar also.

Why remove this!?

14572485_10153733638236755_90664451_o.jpg.jpg.2645b97ec020d0a564e66269102be63f.jpg

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,363 posts
4,147 battles

Yep, i also miss it!

With so many ships in habour i can't remenber all hydro/radar ranges for all ships, so it was great to look at it at the start of the game...

[STARS]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
201 posts
8,063 battles

It's an annoying and strange change indeed.

Now im forced to turn on the radar/hydro ranges on the minimap instead, which isn't always useful when you have 5 more circles displayed on the minimap.

[POMF]
Players
84 posts
5,775 battles
42 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

For every problem fix WG does in a patch they ad in 3 more, just for balance comrade! 

Nice meme

51 minutes ago, RUMIRUMI said:

It's an annoying and strange change indeed.

Now im forced to turn on the radar/hydro ranges on the minimap instead, which isn't always useful when you have 5 more circles displayed on the minimap.

Yes very annoying, I think it happened in 0.7.1 how do we ping the devs on these questions? Surely it's mistake!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles
2 hours ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

For every problem fix WG does in a patch they ad in 3 more, just for balance comrade! 

They probably thought it was necessary to """fix""" an unexisting problem (like with the div window). :Smile_sceptic:

Players
1,058 posts
7,676 battles

I noticed this too when I was heading in with my Gaede and was about to do the smoke+hydro trick, then I checked the hydro range, only to see that it was no longer there. Not a good change, they should fix this.

Sign in to follow this