Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
2nd_coming_of_RNGesus

Toxic Moaning Community

60 comments in this topic

[ONE2]
Players
3,145 posts
25,047 battles
10 hours ago, Negativvv said:

Again, it's always someone else's fault when the low skilled die.

Ahh yes, my Friend but that is precisely why they tend to stay low-skilled ad perpetuam. You see, without recognizing one's own role in a failure (letting all your team's DD's die early for lack of support?) there can be no learning from it either. So in a way, these people are behaving exactly, as could be expected. :Smile_amazed::Smile_facepalm::Smile_Default:

But overall, I must say that I am bitterly disappointed at the Lack of Toxicity in this thread (clearly false advertising). Iz no fun this way Guys, I demand MORE! I mean, what is this? The civilized conversation thread? Git into the high gear NAO! :fish_viking:

[_OPC_]
Players
454 posts
17,272 battles
3 hours ago, Exohoritis said:

A potato whining about toxic assholes like me.

I am still waiting for chatban competition :/

• Funny 1

Players
244 posts
On 19/02/2018 at 1:35 PM, Fighto said:

I've played world of tanks since beta, Star War Galaxies , LOTR, FIFA(11-17) GTA5 and without a doubt this is most toxic, sand in the vagina,  moaning player base I've ever seen, considering the games I just listed that is saying something.  WOWS has got worse in the past few months.

Report has to be used at least 100 times more than any other word in chat.Its pathetic. Report this, report that.

My last game today I was in a DD, I was engaging BB's to try and stop the counter and take out ships  and I capped 2 bases but according to some muppet "I wasn't a team player"(+ tons of other abuse) . I wouldn't mind I could  have easily won a tier 10 game with a tier 8 DD with a bit more luck with torps. 

A lot of people take this free-to-play game too seriously. It's a game after all.

Let that sink in for a moment moaners: a game. 

[ONE2]
Players
3,145 posts
25,047 battles
Just now, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

A lot of people take this free-to-play game too seriously. It's a game after all.

Let that sink in for a moment moaners: a game. 

NnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  What a horrible thing to say! :Smile_ohmy: Say it ain't so. :Smile_amazed:

no.jpg.556caf3005ac649cfbda4f2bb4f648c4.jpg

Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
28 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

SNIFFLES... :Smile_sad:

sad.jpg.2bceac63a9ded9c0b70613f603974d27.jpgcry.jpg.45191c791170719cbb011b4b206ca926.jpg

I blame the Capitalists...:Smile-angry:

Blame the Illuminati, they might be involved is some sort of "Apocalyptical Potato Harvest"...

• Funny 1