Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vana_Kurat

Awards for Aegis operation do not appear in inventory ?

9 comments in this topic

[-DTB-]
Players
2 posts
2,013 battles

I started Aegis operation with class 6 cruiser  (Cleveland) and won several times, at the end there are some awards including flags and camouflages given, but when I go back to port I cant see 'em !! XP and credits are indeed added, but not other awards like flags. What can be wrong ? 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, Vana_Kurat sagte:

I started Aegis operation with class 6 cruiser  (Cleveland) and won several times, at the end there are some awards including flags and camouflages given, but when I go back to port I cant see 'em !! XP and credits are indeed added, but not other awards like flags. What can be wrong ? 

the rewards for every star are given only once...

[-DTB-]
Players
2 posts
2,013 battles
4 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the rewards for every star are given only once...

What do you mean by "once" ? Once per day ? once per week ? or once per each mission, ie I can play aegis as many times I want but I only receive rewards first time ?

Why then they are shown as rewards in the after mission screen each time ? 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Vana_Kurat sagte:

or once per each mission, ie I can play aegis as many times I want but I only receive rewards first time ?

this. And this is the case since operations were introduced...

Vor 1 Minute, Vana_Kurat sagte:

Why then they are shown as rewards in the after mission screen each time ? 

they aren't. You see the stars you'd get if you complete this operation the first time, but when you over the single stars in the operations overview, you can see when you have received the reward for this star

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,613 posts
5,167 battles
20 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Your reward is that you get easy XP by farming bots.

^This - but more interesting than Co-Op games and much more rewarding in terms of credits/xp.

Beta Tester
1,979 posts
2,160 battles
2 hours ago, philjd said:

^This - but more interesting than Co-Op games and much more rewarding in terms of credits/xp.

I agree. The level of team play and coordinated effort is much higher in Operations, than in normal Random Battles.

Edited: And the comparatively high xp gain for consecutive successful operations is quite enough as a reward. Imagine if the special rewards were repeatable; the bunk rooms in the reserves would quickly be flooded with 10-point captains!

Edited by Procrastes

[CATS]
Players
14,742 posts
10,882 battles

Not really...

Some operations were just played often enough that most players can play them in their sleep.

I remember the first weeks of operation aegis, which is really easy, sometimes you could not finish the mission. Only every third game gave you four to five stars.

Last weekend I played five battles in that operation and did always win five stars.

In the more difficult ones you can still lose a battle because some people did not read the mission and ignore the chat.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,386 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Not really...

Some operations were just played often enough that most players can play them in their sleep.

I remember the first weeks of operation aegis, which is really easy, sometimes you could not finish the mission. Only every third game gave you four to five stars.

Last weekend I played five battles in that operation and did always win five stars.

In the more difficult ones you can still lose a battle because some people did not read the mission and ignore the chat.

At one point you rather play Ops with randoms than in a division, because then you're sure to get a high amount of damage / XP :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this