You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1357

Vive La France Containers and Early Access to New Ships !!!

35 comments in this topic

Players
76 posts

I've just finished all missions and unlock all containers, but Unfortunately the collections are not completed for me! Also, no French battleship early access!

I am wondering how it's possible! or maybe possible! but I found this game unbalance in every mode, I will not spend any more money on it and after this premium time that I bought it before I will go to play another game, wasting life, time and money to playing this game.

shot-18.02.18_19.28.01-0809.jpg

shot-18.02.18_19.28.03-0368.jpg

shot-18.02.18_19.28.05-0378.jpg

shot-18.02.18_19.28.10-0311.jpg

• Boring 4

[PUPSI]
Players
6,229 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, MNR1357 sagte:

but Unfortunately the collections are not completed for me!

then wait until 0.7.2.

Vor 6 Minuten, MNR1357 sagte:

Also, no French battleship early access!

I am wondering how it's possible!

no luck...with only 25 containers the chances for a BB mission are very low...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
76 posts
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

no luck...with only 25 containers the chances for a BB mission are very low...

its ok, maybe I am unlucky person at all.

Players
186 posts

Dude, you will only ever get a BB with the containers that you actually buy in the premium shop. The drop otherwise is so low - or not at all- as to not worth bothering about

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,893 battles
3 minutes ago, gravelbelly said:

Dude, you will only ever get a BB with the containers that you actually buy in the premium shop. The drop otherwise is so low - or not at all- as to not worth bothering about

Rubbish still not completed all missions have only collected 18 have bought nothing. I have the tier 5 and 6

Some are lucky some are not. The collection is for the commander not the ships.

Wargaming are experimenting in different was to brake up launch day flood.. this is a good way to restrict the numbers without making the missions ridiculously hard...

• Cool 5

[YJKG]
Players
297 posts
16,592 battles
10 minutes ago, gravelbelly said:

I can confirm that that's a pile of horse dung. :3 I got Bretagne and Lyon from the free boxes. My impression of the French BBs is that they're... meh at best unless you're a top tier Lyon which can be funny.

• Cool 3

[H_FAN]
Players
1,938 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, gravelbelly said:

Wrong I got T5 and 6 missions from the first 12 free on stage 1, no more since then but the two first seems rather frequent but they are not warranted.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,100 posts
6 hours ago, Reaper171 said:

Got the Bretange and Normandie from crates dropped by missions. Do not spread false information.

Same here, same ships from the mission containers and a hell of a lot of collection duplicates. No containers bought from the shop.

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,056 posts
17,244 battles
6 hours ago, Reaper171 said:

Got the Bretange and Normandie from crates dropped by missions. Do not spread false information.

Same for me.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,229 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, Reaper171 sagte:

same here. My main account (with many premiums ships, premium account,...) didn't get ships from free containers, while my second account (standard, with only some low tier premiums) got Tier V and Tier VI with the first 9 free containers...

and btw it took me 66 containers to get the complete collection without exchanging duplicates

[SCRUB]
Players
2,722 posts
7,346 battles

i stand corrected. i whined in other thread that i prob wont get any as last time with rn.

got t5,6 and 7 from around 9-12 free boxes.

thnx wg, i guess

Beta Tester
1,962 posts
2,146 battles
7 hours ago, Reaper171 said:

1 hour ago, 22cm said:

Same for me.

And for me.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,353 posts

Theory No. 45 - The better the player you are, the more chance of a BB drop......stands to reason to keep the seal clubbing at a minimum and to keep the seals (who get no drops) away from higher tiers. :Smile_hiding:

Players
93 posts
12 hours ago, ThePluckyBrit said:

I'd got all 4 within 27 crates, premium crates that is...

I bought 20 and got the free rest from missions and such ingame.

I have all 4 mission Battleships now. The only thing i can say is that i got ALL 4 MISSIONS in the  15 first purchased crates i opened.

It may be coincidence, but seems weird nonetheless.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
2 hours ago, ForceM1782 said:

I bought 20 and got the free rest from missions and such ingame.

I have all 4 mission Battleships now. The only thing i can say is that i got ALL 4 MISSIONS in the  15 first purchased crates i opened.

It may be coincidence, but seems weird nonetheless.

well there is one forum member who bought 500 containers and only got t7 and t8 missions in last 100 containers...

• Angry 1

Beta Tester
1,962 posts
2,146 battles
8 minutes ago, robihr said:

well there is one forum member who bought 500 containers and only got t7 and t8 missions in last 100 containers...

Five hundred containers...? :Smile_ohmy:

• Funny 1

Players
944 posts
5,305 battles
16 hours ago, MNR1357 said:

I've just finished all missions and unlock all containers, but Unfortunately the collections are not completed for me! Also, no French battleship early access!

I am wondering how it's possible! or maybe possible! but I found this game unbalance in every mode, I will not spend any more money on it and after this premium time that I bought it before I will go to play another game, wasting life, time and money to playing this game.

Good job censoring your username in the pictures. Except it's identical to your forum username.

• Funny 1

[MASLO]
Beta Tester
663 posts
1,238 battles

I finished the collection already, with 3 duplicates to spare, without premium containers, just those from missions. Got no mission, and i dont mind that becaase i wouldnt play a single game in any ship i got, but credits from selling it would be quite welcome. Though, by extension, commander is also useless, at least until french DD tree comes around.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,120 posts
2,232 battles
16 hours ago, MNR1357 said:

There will be several more opportunities to collect French containers with update 0.7.2, where you will be able to get them in the campaign, as well as for completing operation Hermes.

You should have no trouble finishing it if you want to!

• Cool 3

Players
46 posts
6,966 battles

I got T5 , T6 and T7 from the first free containers .

After few battles , Imho opinion it's a waste a money to try to get them form premium container.  Some points from me:

T7 Lyon may be fun , a 4 X 4 gun setup may look cool , in reality the 340 caliber will have you bounce a lot against other bbs and good angles cruisers. Can be good if you are top tier or you close the distance. Low hp pool and good AA and speed . The 2 guns in the back may let you expose your side trying to shoot with them and you are easily citadelled......

T6 Normandie is a faster fuso but worst AA ( omg so terrible ) , penetration ( 340mm guns ) and less hp . Seems less armor too. 

T5 i admit , after reading the table stats , with all the good t5 i have , she will never probably be played ; at least until i got fired form work .......

Cheers

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,986 posts
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

There will be several more opportunities to collect French containers with update 0.7.2, where you will be able to get them in the campaign, as well as for completing operation Hermes.

That's some good news... I was having some weird thoughts of WG "hiding" a campaign behind a paywall. Glad to see that isn't the case!

[IDDQD]
Weekend Tester
690 posts
6,630 battles
20 minutes ago, SpiritedAway said:

I got T5 , T6 and T7 from the first free containers .

After few battles , Imho opinion it's a waste a money to try to get them form premium container.  Some points from me:

T7 Lyon may be fun , a 4 X 4 gun setup may look cool , in reality the 340 caliber will have you bounce a lot against other bbs and good angles cruisers. Can be good if you are top tier or you close the distance. Low hp pool and good AA and speed . The 2 guns in the back may let you expose your side trying to shoot with them and you are easily citadelled......

T6 Normandie is a faster fuso but worst AA ( omg so terrible ) , penetration ( 340mm guns ) and less hp . Seems less armor too. 

T5 i admit , after reading the table stats , with all the good t5 i have , she will never probably be played ; at least until i got fired form work .......

Cheers

Cheater! I have over 20 containers and NO mission for France BB! :Smile_teethhappy:

[TIPC]
Players
344 posts
16,121 battles

i opened my last 7 containers ..i need 3/7 non duplicates to complete the collection..the rng trolled me and i had 0/7.all duplicates..lol hahahahha