You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grandorf

Will there be more missions returning?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[TACHA]
Players
240 posts
6,443 battles

Hi

The Bismarck missions from June returned.

Is there a possibility that Dunkirk missions will also come back?

Missing only 2 collectibles from "Wows 2 Years" mission, any chance to get them?

8 answers to this question

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
19 minutes ago, Grandorf said:

Hi

The Bismarck missions from June returned.

Is there a possibility that Dunkirk missions will also come back?

Missing only 2 collectibles from "Wows 2 Years" mission, any chance to get them?

It's very possible that the Dunkirk mission will Return, no reaon why it should not tbh ...

The WOWS 2 years mission however I think it's very unlikely it will Return seeing as WOWS never will be 2 years ever again

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
240 posts
6,443 battles
6 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

The WOWS 2 years mission however I think it's very unlikely it will Return seeing as WOWS never will be 2 years ever again

That is true. On the other hand they could make the collectibles and/or prizes available for purchase. 

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
1 hour ago, Grandorf said:

That is true. On the other hand they could make the collectibles and/or prizes available for purchase. 

That would kinda make the effort of collecting them while they are available kinda pointless ... imo

[COMA]
Players
158 posts
9,178 battles
On 2/18/2018 at 8:48 PM, Grandorf said:

I'm also missing some stuff in 2 collections, so...

They could make a "3 Years of WoWs" collection. And you could use duplicates to fill the places in missing "2 Years" collection :cap_hmm:

Or make an easy money with lootboxes :cap_money:

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,653 battles

On last week Q/A they stated that te dunkirk mission could not return as it was intended to be part of a promotion of the movie. However, this doesn't mean that they allow to complete the collection in any other way in the future. I would vote first to repeat the Graff Spee campaign (I wasn't playing by that time).

[COMA]
Players
158 posts
9,178 battles

I understand that those collections and rewards connected with them are intended for "hardcore" players... But on the other hand... For some the prizes are not that great (camo for a premium ship, flags and signals) and also casual players should be able to get those.