Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
freekymachine

Game Balance terrible + 2 ffff annyoing things

26 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
6,361 battles

I mean we all know, game is rigged ; ( i drove now over 5000 matches )

It caps winrate boosts looserate, by giving away citahits or not, regulating incoming damage, so it makes sure one team dies, giving us the illusion of "gaming"

Which is some ways a pretty darn disgrace to the real ships and sailors exited on those ships.

But can you plz do it waaaay better, not that clumsy, obviosly see and noticeable.

Have a new t9 dd, Fletcher, have old Kagero t9..but the difference is heavy.

When i played back then Kagero t9..there wasnt much radar out there.

Now its..radar madness, i cant go anywhere, cause every 2nd, 3rd ship has radar. Fog is useless. The range of Russian radar is silly bullocks, not that in generell russian ships are still too overpowered..cause..russians?!

Then the fog issue ; im not sure if there are currently some aimhelps out there, but there are some people, precise killing you in fog, when others have this random spray/chance/guessing where you maybe are, those others do triple cita on your cruiser..in fog..while slightly moving and turning. Happens too often latley!

Thats not random, has nothing to do with luck. Or how else do we win 999:0 / 11 ships alive vs 1 / best in enemy team has not even as much as the worst one on other team. It feels like Balance is worse than 0.42 ..

Do something, this is game is often shitty enough, dont make it worse, cause i cant play it soon anymore, cause its so rigged, terrible, making you hate it so much your keyboard close to be crushed = .... NO!!!!!! no thx no, [edited]you, im out ?! ...i have much patience, had my breaks from game, found new motivation, but its crushed again and again ..and soon im reaching breaking point, where even i cant or wont ever touch, nor give this game to anyone

Do something..int he name of the real ships serving the war, carrying people and sinking to the depths of the ocean floor. Nothing to be messed with a cheap, terrible "game" ..which is less a game..lootboxes, rigged/manipulated matchmaking (i know its needed, else it doesnt work, i know its complex to do..but then do it!!! right, not shitty)..rather more than something a bot could play, you watch it and rest is lottary anyway, you can rather bet, which makes it a "Gambling Game", which should be checked be EU gamgbling comussion.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 6

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
38 minutes ago, freekymachine said:

It caps winrate boosts looserate, by giving away citahits or not, regulating incoming damage, so it makes sure one team dies, giving us the illusion of "gaming"

Where's the data to prove this please?

Now its..radar madness, i cant go anywhere, cause every 2nd, 3rd ship has radar.

SEE below

Then the fog issue ; im not sure if there are currently some aimhelps out there, but there are some people, precise killing you in fog, when others have this random spray/chance/guessing where you maybe are, those others do triple cita on your cruiser..in fog..while slightly moving and turning. Happens too often lately!

Ever consider these might be linked?:Smile_facepalm:

you can rather bet, which makes it a "Gambling Game", which should be checked be EU gamgbling comussion.

:Smile_amazed:

Ok rant over? Feel better?

I've only played a few games up at Tier IX and yeah a couple of them were quite radar heavy. Neptune never really stood a chance.

Just need to play smarter I guess.

• Bad 1

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
13 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

Why have you played over 5k battles in a "cheap, terrible game"?

:Smile_teethhappy:

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,088 battles

As much as I hate the random slapping of tinfoil hat labels on people, this OP goes beyond that. Scary stuff.

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
617 posts
11,569 battles

*grabs popcorn*

In all seriousness though, you have decent win rate and OK damage, yet make posts like this? 

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles

Didnt read article after reading the first line, forumite @pra3y covered me....

:fish_panic:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TIPC]
Players
348 posts
16,202 battles

hahaha those threads.lol i would like to be in a corner of a room while those OPs are writing these kind of threads and see their reactions:fish_viking: it must be funny:cap_look:

Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

WG should consider hiring a psychologist giving support, aiding and caring to all these lost souls on the forum. Kinda sad

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
3,907 posts
13,842 battles
On 18.2.2018 at 7:49 AM, freekymachine said:

I'm close to double as much battles than you - and including Beta it are twice of yours - and I know the game isn't rigged. So what now? :cap_cool:

Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

With all those threads covering the same subject, maybe its about time for the mod to creating a specific subforum for these guys. Call it the conspiracy forum, Dress code tinfoil hats

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,138 posts
5,909 battles
On 2/18/2018 at 7:49 AM, freekymachine said:

I mean we all know, game is rigged

Yep, stopped reading there.

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,076 posts
6,718 battles

Got three horrible lose today.

Instead of ranting there, I just went back to Dark Souls 3, invaded and killed some scrubs. Made me feel much better. At least in DS I don't have to carry them, just kill them for their souls. =3

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,770 posts
10,685 battles

The game is clearly rigged. Over the last three days I've played 9 matches and won all of them. Since actual performance doesn't matter at all and all results are decided by matchmaker + RNG that grants citadels and detonations, the chance of a randomly picked 9 consecutive matches being all victorious would be 0,1953125% Since odds this small are equal 0,0% (as the brilliant mathematicians that track all the obvious RNG rigging can tell you) and these 9 matches are clearly a random sub-set of my matches rather than a sequence I mentioned because it's consecutive victories...

All things considered, it's clear that WG decided that I'm just better than all of you and deserve to have a 100% winrate from now on. I'm looking forward to all these victories I'm undoubtedly going to get tomorrow :Smile_trollface:

A bit worried about the next patch though - who knows, maybe WG will decide that it's enough and they'll set-up a defeat streak for me with that update? Might really mess up my Ranked performance :Smile_sad:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[HARF]
Players
315 posts
10,110 battles

Is the game rigged? We don't know the answer to that 100%. The fact that there is such a large deviation in WR suggests to me that it probably isn't.

I have played well over 100,000 poker tournaments. Runs of winning and losing happen frequently, some weeks I am running really good and destroying,. sometimes I can play 100 tournaments and don't see a final table. In the 2nd example it FEELS like the game is rigged by someone with a nasty sense of humour. However I know that the game isn't rigged, sometimes you run good and sometimes you run bad. I am fortunate that I started playing in 1990 when we played 100% live and not online, these runs were just the same then. Many newer "onliners" feel like poker is rigged too.

These "runs" of good or bad results FEEL rigged. Our brains tell us that luck isn't evening itself up. Our brains remember the painful bad luck much more strongly than we remember the good luck. We add to the bad and good runs by playing with confidence at the good times while tilt during the bad times make you play too aggressively/passively/not optimally.

Quite simply I understand why people FEEL like it's rigged. FEEL and REAL however are not the same thing.

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,809 posts
9,221 battles

I think that OP forget to take his medication :Smile_hiding::cap_haloween: