Salty Old Sea Dogs [SOS] is recruiting!

17 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
39 posts
10,258 battles

Who we are:

A mature and friendly group of players, we compete in Clan Battles as well as the usual division play in Randoms and Scenarios. We are currently looking to develop our Clan Battles team roster. This is a multinational English speaking clan, we have our own Team-speak server, so you will need to download Team-speak 3 for use during Clan Battles. Using TS at all times is strongly encouraged in order to foster camaraderie and team play.

Requirements:

• Using Teamspeak3 - we need you on ts during evenings only (clan wars time) and only if you are in game.
  • Ability to communicate in English.
  • Suitable age (~18+) - in short: be mature with manners and a sense of humor.
  • Tier 8+
  • Good Team play - know and understand concepts like focus fire, proper use of your ship class to help teammates etc.
  • Time, to play at least 3-4 days per week (clan wars). Of course real life is more important and we understand it, so don't worry if you can't play regularly.

How to contact us

• Reply to this thread
  • Contact any of the following players in game to find out more 

Noroblade

TescoClubCardUK
X1_maverick

Yankmyplank
Mayhem_Monster
davedigger2

[NOIR-]
Players
2 posts
2,404 battles

Hi I am looking to join a mature friendly group. I'm in my mid 40's have played for a while after moving over from WoT due to Gold ammo being a game killer for me. I play mostly during the day due to work commitments and shifts, but if I am on during clan wars I'd be happy to join/help out if your short. Just really looking to play with like minded people for crap's and giggles. I'll try contact someone in game as mentioned above but if no t and you think I'll be a good fit just throw me an invite via game and we can do the intro's in game. Thanks for reading and look forward to scraping hulls with you all.

VonNutzen

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
39 posts
10,258 battles
On 28/02/2018 at 4:51 PM, Noroblade said:

Still looking for players interested in clan battles :)

Bumpage

Players
1 post
520 battles

Hey guys,

I'm 20 years old and I'm looking to join a fun, mature clan. I'm playing WOWS since the CBT and I think I'll do better in a clan. Hit me up if there's anything else you need to know.

Thanks!

Players
4 posts
8,790 battles

hi everyone looking to change clan cause the one im in was set up with mates but they dont play hardly at all  . i would like to get back to playing with people cause getting a little fed up with playing coop and senarios on me own