Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

TK punishment

13 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
1,419 posts
9,943 battles

What if.... for team kill you are actually punishment by transfering X free expirience from your stock to your victim...

You still remain pink, but self damage is removed. (So your team actually don't lose 2 ships because someone by mistake sent torpedo on friend).

Simple: My shima sink friendly yamato -> punishment for example 20k free exp ... Me -20k free exp, victim +20k free exp. I think you would be very sorry for killing friend , and he will be happy for some reward.

Opinion? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[BOAT]
Players
132 posts
2,150 battles

But sometimes the teamkiller might be deliberately attacking and damaging friendly ships, so the self-damage is to stop those kinds of people from doing any more harm to your team.

If your suggestion was implemented, deliberate teamkillers could run wild and escape justice, ruining entire battles.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,954 battles

Under that system there would be an incentive to take damage from teammates. I don't think that's a good idea.

Just removing the teamkiller from the battle is probably the best solution.

In that way the current system works fine. Lets accidental teamkillers stay and be useful to the team while removing deliberate ones.

[HAERT]
Players
2,102 posts

Not forgetting some people have no freeXP to "fine" to pay to the poor sap that got hit.

The Teamkill system is OK (ish) people should take more care how they fire torpedoes and that's what the system is there to encourage.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
853 posts
5,114 battles

I'm happy with the current system.

Just the other day an already pink Shimakaze let rip a salvo of torps into my Harekaze - I only took a small amount of damage and the rest was reflected back to the Shimakaze and they sunk immediately.   It was my fault, of course (not).   I saw the Shimakaze (we were both in a cap) and did not fire torps because I did not know which way they may turn - clearly they weren't paying attention and deservedly was sunk.

I'm fairly sure we won that battle anyway.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,400 posts
13,813 battles

- division up

- dissolve division in match

- attack former division mate to transfer free exp

- ???

- profit

• Cool 2

Players
2,743 posts
15,562 battles
12 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

- division up

- ???

- profit

pretty much this was waht i thought :Smile_teethhappy:

also i really encounter intentional tk's quite rarely.

i think a punishment of getting a timed ban  after more than say 2tks in 24h would be way more effective in stopping intentional tks

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,762 posts
10,656 battles
2 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

What if.... for team kill you are actually punishment by transfering X free expirience from your stock to your victim...

You still remain pink, but self damage is removed. (So your team actually don't lose 2 ships because someone by mistake sent torpedo on friend).

Simple: My shima sink friendly yamato -> punishment for example 20k free exp ... Me -20k free exp, victim +20k free exp. I think you would be very sorry for killing friend , and he will be happy for some reward.

Nice idea but impossible for a single reason: open to abuse. I guarantee that you'd see freeXP trading emerging - and trying to weed that out through strict policing would be a nightmare...

[PK11]
Beta Tester
616 posts
9,955 battles

I'd like to see a small change on TK damage: Pink players should not be able to inflict any damage whatsoever on teammembers. All damage should be self-reflected.

[HAERT]
Players
2,102 posts
1 hour ago, Donnerturm said:

I'd like to see a small change on TK damage: Pink players should not be able to inflict any damage whatsoever on teammembers. All damage should be self-reflected.

Perfectly reasonable and I agree it would be a very good change. It would prevent an intentional TK artist from being a complete pain to their teammates.

Beta Tester
3,901 posts
13,814 battles
19 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

Considering the most TKs are either done by potatoes or on purpose I don't expect those TK'ers to have a large sum of free xp, so I don't think this would work out.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,134 posts
On 2/18/2018 at 3:03 AM, El2aZeR said:

- division up

- ???

- profit

haha lol made my day :P

Players
944 posts
5,311 battles
On 18-2-2018 at 12:12 AM, Boris_MNE said:

Great way to grind freeXP

Sign in to follow this