Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OrigamiChicken

"Southern/Eastern Dragon" bundles are a scam?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
4 posts

So i had a sudden rush of sh..t to my head and actually gave Wargaming my money by purchasing "Southern Dragon" bundle. BIG mistake. After receiving email, stating that "The items i purchased have been transferred to my account and are available in the game", i launched the game only to find out that items have NOT been transferred to my account and are NOT available in game. That was yesterday. Today i still haven't received what i paid for. I opened a ticket but it's pointless because customer support most likely is not working on weekends.

Somehow digital delivery in WoT works instantly. Not in WoWS though. Maybe ships are made of more bits than tanks and all these tiny bits need to be carefully packed in an envelope before being sent via pigeon post? I wonder if anyone else had similar experience with purchasing stuff from WoWS premium shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,440 posts
11,437 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, OrigamiChicken sagte:

I wonder if anyone else had similar experience with purchasing stuff from WoWS premium shop?

Yes and he actually made a thread right before you:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
3 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Yes and he actually made a thread right before you:

 

I guess i should have searched for "dragon" instead of "southern" before making my own post.

 

 

That would be embarrassing.. :Smile_hiding:

 

Yes it would be. Luckily i checked before starting the rant. All filters were off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts

So i read that other post and did as one of the replies advised. It really was hidden in "Additional content" not in ship filters. Which boggles my mind even more. Neither in Premium Shop description nor in the order confirmation email  there was any hint "Your purchased items are hidden from you in Additional content settings". Only that it's "ship of its own "Dragon" nation". Which doesn't scream "additional content" either. Since i never participated in the events like Arpeggio, i didn't even know about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,198 battles
2 hours ago, OrigamiChicken said:

So i read that other post and did as one of the replies advised. It really was hidden in "Additional content" not in ship filters. Which boggles my mind even more. Neither in Premium Shop description nor in the order confirmation email  there was any hint "Your purchased items are hidden from you in Additional content settings". Only that it's "ship of its own "Dragon" nation". Which doesn't scream "additional content" either. Since i never participated in the events like Arpeggio, i didn't even know about it.

Additional content is a ship filter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
Players
1,998 posts
25,653 battles
On 17/02/2018 at 11:26 AM, OrigamiChicken said:

Somehow digital delivery in WoT works instantly. Not in WoWS though

Never had problems with stuff I've bought, or even refunds  and returns, WG are usually great at immediately putting your purchase in-port.

You must have done something wrong, and will palmface yourself later on for making silly accusations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×