Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
striderHU

Bought the Easter Dragon Bundle,but it has not been sent to my account.

9 comments in this topic

Question

[DTM]
Players
3 posts
1,150 battles

Hello!

I have a bit of a problem. Like I wrote it in the title yesterday I bought the Eastern Dragon bundle, but when I checked my account it was not there. I tried to contact wargaming customer service & world of warships EU customer service, but I couldn't send service ticket, because everytime I tried it, it said: Sending ticket failed. I would like to ask what else can I do about this? Am I the only one who didn't get the ship?

Thank you
striderHU

• Cool 1

8 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,619 battles
12 minutes ago, striderHU said:

Nope.

In your port, on the right side right above your ship list - there should be that gears icon, click on it - I'm not sure if dragon ships are a separate category or are they under the ARP category - either way if they are marked as hidden for you - so is your ship

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,628 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, striderHU sagte:

but when I checked my account it was not there.

Have you set the filter option?

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Are you on the correct support page to send your ticket? Each Server has its own support and premium shop.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

On this page you can select exactly your problem if you are logged in on the homepage.

It also depends on what your payment method was. If you have selected bank transfer it can take 1-2 days as far as I know.

• Cool 1

[DTM]
Players
3 posts
1,150 battles
26 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

Are you on the correct support page to send your ticket? Each Server has its own support and premium shop.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

On this page you can select exactly your problem if you are logged in on the homepage.

It also depends on what your payment method was. If you have selected bank transfer it can take 1-2 days as far as I know.

Yes, now it says:  "Something went wrong! Sorry, we are having technical issues at the moment. Please try again later."

29 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Have you set the filter option?

Nope.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,628 posts
Vor 1 Minute, wilkatis_LV sagte:

I'm not sure if dragon ships are a separate category

they are

Vor 13 Minuten, striderHU sagte:

Nope.

maybe you should set it...

[DTM]
Players
3 posts
1,150 battles
6 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

In your port, on the right side right above your ship list - there should be that gears icon, click on it - I'm not sure if dragon ships are a separate category or are they under the ARP category - either way if they are marked as hidden for you - so is your ship

Damn! I only checked the left one. You are right Klopirat & wilkatis! Thank you all for the help! Have a nice weekend! :)

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
467 posts
On 2/17/2018 at 3:22 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

I had the same problem, this fixed it for me.  Thanks!   

Out of curiosity, how long does WG normally take to respond to a ticket like this?   It's been 36 hours without a peep since I submitted the ticket, so I was starting to get a bit pissed. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,619 battles
18 minutes ago, Hawg said:

I had the same problem, this fixed it for me.  Thanks!   

Out of curiosity, how long does WG normally take to respond to a ticket like this?   It's been 36 hours without a peep since I submitted the ticket, so I was starting to get a bit pissed. 

Normally its around... 1 to 3 days. Keep in mind that over weekends, during celebrations and during some heavy loads (like a new patch comes out and completely screws something up so everyone's opening a ticket) it may take longer. Oh, also, wouldn't expect them to answer past their work hours :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this