sisito0o

Carrier Squadron not taking orders bug

4 comments in this topic

[BGNAV]
Players
232 posts
3,240 battles

I am attaching a replay of the battle, whenever I clicked, catually I didn't even click on a ship, thats another bug of it's own, so when I clicked near a ship and the game interpeted the click as a click on the ship so the squadron starts to fly in circles around if or I tell a squadron to go back to the ship they become unresponsive and can not be given another order. They can only return to the ship and thats it.

20180216_115752_PASA015-Midway-1945_50_Gold_harbor.rar

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,439 posts
11,421 battles

It's kind of hard to see bugs like these, because Replays don't safe your mouse clicks or other inputs.

From my perspective, everything looks fine.

Vor 3 Stunden, sisito0o sagte:

so when I clicked near a ship and the game interpeted the click as a click on the ship so the squadron starts to fly in circles around if

That's a feature, not a bug. i admit the hitzone around the ship for this command to trigger is slightly bigger than necessary, but nothing I'd call a big problem. You have to watch your squads anyway and should see when they do something you don't want them to do. PS: on the tactical map, this hitzone is even bigger, because of the different zoom level. I'd recommend playing without this tactical map anyway ^^

So yeah, the only advice I can give here is: repair your client and try playing without mods.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,439 posts
11,421 battles

Oh, I have another idea:

Are you using normal or alternative mouse controls? (Left or Right Click to give planes commands)

Maybe the other one will work better for you.