You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
aboomination

Sketchy business tendencies that I noticed

28 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles

(1) A new "Vive la France" collection and a new reward: A permanent buff to ship characteristics (special captain). Only few seem to be able to complete this collection without using the shop. But we'll see - still, this is sketchy at best.

There is no: "Do this and that and you'll win the prize - otherwise you pay this amount of money." - because of the high possibility of duplicates, the players cannot know how much time or money they'll need to invest. But of course this content will be available for a limited amount of time only. This is bound to confuse people, don't you think?

23g232g2.jpg

(2) Anti detonation/heal flags and similar non xp/credit flags still in the shop (exclusively in expensive packages, not even for 20€ - oh no!). This could be seen as an ingame advantage by some, not just "pay to progress".

@MrConway

• Cool 6

Players
579 posts
5,010 battles

You noticed that the super camos will not have the Asia P2W stats on EU/US?

They gain things like +400% XP .... search the forums - there was a list allready.

[CATS]
Players
14,723 posts
10,879 battles

Before you know the effect of the camos on EU server and if they are buyable, you should be careful with the P2W club.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles

I was careful, I said that IF this happens I'll be gone. And it's good to send this message anyway - about time, those flags in the shop are bad enough.

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,553 battles

I almost thought this was serious until i read that camostat (in the linked redditpost)

" damage receive when raming -100% "

No way this can be real it would be too hillarious. :Smile_teethhappy: (imagine fast DDs with that camo ramming you several times with speedboost)

• Funny 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles

Hopefully that only for China, where there is even a golden Type 59 for sale.

[TTT]
Players
407 posts
9,075 battles
10 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Oh btw, congrats WGP2W for winning the KotS tournament!

^^

[PUPSI]
Players
6,243 posts
Vor 17 Minuten, aboomination sagte:

(1) A new "Vive la France" collection and a new reward: A permanent buff to ship characteristics (special captain). Only few seem to be able to complete this collection without using the shop. But we'll see - still, this is sketchy at best.

more free containers with 0.7.2.

Vor 17 Minuten, aboomination sagte:

(3) Today they added a new ingame mission - gain 88888xp over 8 days to earn some camos, which is fine for many of us. But let's have a look at those camo bonuses and the possible implications for the future if they make it into the game as purchasable items.

https://sea-group.org/?p=3898&lang=en

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

more free containers with 0.7.2.

I know ;) And probably even 3 more with the upcoming french operation. We'll see how that goes (as stated in the OP).

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
4,255 posts
7,153 battles
11 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Why is your day sad, fellow pony?

RL Health (nothing really dangerous)  trouble . Nothing to do with the game.

Like some alltedy said, the camo will have different Stats in normal WoWs Servers.

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
535 posts
8,503 battles

You "assumed" a lot which was already proven to be wrong - e.g. the Camo-stats.

Regarding Captain Honore: Despite 25 Containers from Missions, one from CW-Mission you will get some with 0.7.2, too - was yesterday in Q&A - see German Forum

Camos.PNG

Quality Poster
3,343 posts
8,378 battles

According to Sub_Octavian those 'chinese special camos' won't make it to the rest of the world:

If something is present in Chinese WoWs it doesn't mean it will or should be present in EU/NA/RU/ASIA version.

SOURCE:

Greetings

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
5 minutes ago, Igarigen said:

RL Health (nothing really dangerous)  trouble . Nothing to do with the game.

Like some alltedy said, the camo will have different Stats in normal WoWs Servers.

Yeah, well - nobody can accuse me of not searching the webs :fish_book: And tbh, I wanted to post something like this for quite some time - this was where I drew  the line ^^

Get well, soon 

Ionescu-Pferdearzt-Untersuchung.png

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
1,154 posts
16,423 battles
Just now, Allied_Winter said:

According to Sub_Octavian those 'chinese special camos' won't make it to the rest of the world:

SOURCE:

Greetings

Yup, I was just looking for the same post. I know that S_O mention then somewhere but couldn't find where.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
2 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

You "assumed" a lot which was already proven to be wrong

You say that as if that was a bad thing - I think that I'm not the only one that is a bit confused by that "Vive la France" situation and this thread will serve it's purpose :Smile-_tongue:

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
535 posts
8,503 battles
2 minutes ago, aboomination said:

You say that as if that was a bad thing - I think that I'm not the only one that is a bit confused by that "Vive la France" situation and this thread will serve it's purpose :Smile-_tongue:

To be honest: Yes I do not like it - not to call it "bad".

Speculations are - for me - no base for serious discussions. Too many people take "fantasy" for real. And too many people judge without having (enough) information. I do not see a benefit, as this Collection is discussed in multiple topics.

[CATS]
Players
14,723 posts
10,879 battles
7 minutes ago, aboomination said:

With this playerbase confusion and pitchfork rage are normal states of mind. This is never different.

Large parts of the community are in a perpetual state of confusion, only broken by short episodes of hysteria caused by mob dynamics.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
4 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Speculations are - for me - no base for serious discussions.

How was that speculation? I googled it, because ingame there was no description. Also I did NOT accuse WG of selling those in EU, I basically was warning them. Is there more that you want to know?

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
535 posts
8,503 battles
1 minute ago, aboomination said:

How was that a speculation? I googled it, because ingame there was no description. Also I did NOT accuse WG of selling those in EU, I basically was warning them. Is there more that you want to know?

Yes, you warned without having proper information. Article with camo-stats was published on ASIA at 7.00 AM this morning, on EU it was some minutes ago (in german) - I do prefer WG-sites over google.

I don't blame you - I am just tired of "prophets".

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles
3 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Yes, you warned without having proper information. Article with camo-stats was published on ASIA at 7.00 AM this morning, on EU it was some minutes ago (in german) - I do prefer WG-sites over google.

I don't blame you - I am just tired of "prophets".

I'm so sorry to annoy you - writing this post took a bit of time cause I was doing other stuff inbetween:Smile_smile: Would you be satisfied if I deleted "(3)"?

Quality Poster
3,343 posts
8,378 battles

Regarding your point (1): Sub_Octavian said in yesterdays QnA, that with 0.7.2 more France containers will drop.

Source:

Greetings

• Cool 1