You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Mysteries of WoWS

8 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,487 posts
18,933 battles

So, i decided to DL the game on a second PC for...scientific research...and scrolled a bit through the DL page, when i came across the numbers of ships of each nation.

Now, the excitement about the upcomming...scientific research takes all my power so i couldn't be bothered to count each ship to verify the numbers, but one of these numbers stood out:

Germany: 2 Aircraft Carriers. Le wat? I'm pretty sure that there is only one german CV and one that's screwed up at that.

Unintentional spoiler or a mistake?

And if it is a possibilty, which other german CVs are there? Excluding of course all the secret napkin drawings.

12 BBs? I count only 11

15Cruisers? I count only 14 (with the HSF GS)

10 DDs? Only if we count the T-61...which isn't released yet.

@MrConway, @Kandly, @Tuccy can you explain the discrepancy? I'll be here waiting and whistling the X-Files theme.

image.thumb.jpeg.f74f5a9ac08b9d11d316db0f70493a2f.jpeg

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
3,588 battles
18 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

So, i decided to DL the game on a second PC for...scientific research...and scrolled a bit through the DL page, when i came across the numbers of ships of each nation.

Now, the excitement about the upcomming...scientific research takes all my power so i couldn't be bothered to count each ship to verify the numbers, but one of these numbers stood out:

Germany: 2 Aircraft Carriers. Le wat? I'm pretty sure that there is only one german CV and one that's screwed up at that.

Unintentional spoiler or a mistake?

And if it is a possibilty, which other german CVs are there? Excluding of course all the secret napkin drawings.

12 BBs? I count only 11

15Cruisers? I count only 14 (with the HSF GS)

10 DDs? Only if we count the T-61...which isn't released yet.

@MrConway, @Kandly, @Tuccy can you explain the discrepancy? I'll be here waiting and whistling the X-Files theme.

image.thumb.jpeg.f74f5a9ac08b9d11d316db0f70493a2f.jpeg

The things you guys find really do surprise me sometimes :P

I'll try and get it fixed, no idea how that second carrier snuck in there.:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

Numbers pulled straight from the game client. 12th BB is the CW-rental Große Kurfürst, 15th cruiser is the CW-rental Hindenburg and 2nd CV is the GZ Test.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

I'd guess rental GK, rental Z, rental Hindenburg and GZ Test as those "1 extra" in each section

[F_D]
Alpha Tester
1,194 posts
5,656 battles
19 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I'd guess rental GK, rental Z, rental Hindenburg and GZ Test as those "1 extra" in each section

That's what you get when you do a request like this pseudo-code:

SELECT COUNT(*), class FROM ships WHERE nation = 'Germany' GROUP BY class