Kenjiro_

Looking for a casual clan

6 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
739 posts
5,647 battles

Hello,

Returning player looking for a casual clan. Took long breaks after my children born and playing solo now so I'm not as good  as I once was. Still ok tough :) Looking for a casual clan who doesn't require any kind of commitment. I''d like to play in divs etc when it's possible or hang out on telegram etc. But I cannot make any promises for anything. Please let me know if you have a spot for me.

Cheers,

Ken  

wows.PNG.0796344b72b2932dd00609493ab51f19.PNG

[DAVY]
Players
1,952 posts
10,731 battles

[DAVY] is about to expand to 50 members

We're looking for players who enjoy playing the game, and want to JOIN IN, we are looking for ACTIVE players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

Most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

Have reasonable stats around or above our clan average of 54%

Have a minimum of 1000 battles played, our clan average is 4k battles

Speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

Alpha Tester, Players
145 posts
5,667 battles

Hi, How are you ?

I just founded this clan so if you are looking for casual and grow within the community. Then i invite you to join us.

Once we establish few captain thing with start moving for the future of this community

Clan Wars

Awards

Events

Etc…

Requirements:

- Mic and use Teamspeak 3 when you play

- Active on forum

- Age 18+

You can join our Teamspeak 3  ts91.gameservers.com:9283

Register on our website  https://piratesfourcorners.enjin.com/

See you soon

CLAN LOGO.png

[THGZ]
Players
64 posts
8,158 battles
On 15/02/2018 at 10:15 AM, Kenjiro_ said:

Hello,

Returning player looking for a casual clan. Took long breaks after my children born and playing solo now so I'm not as good  as I once was. Still ok tough :) Looking for a casual clan who doesn't require any kind of commitment. I''d like to play in divs etc when it's possible or hang out on telegram etc. But I cannot make any promises for anything. Please let me know if you have a spot for me.

Cheers,

Ken  

wows.PNG.0796344b72b2932dd00609493ab51f19.PNG

hi were an English clan looking to help player progress if your interested look for kesh01 or THGZ and join us for fun fun fun

[THGZ]
Players
64 posts
8,158 battles

hi were an English clan looking to help player progress if your interested look for kesh01 or THGZ and join us for fun fun fun