Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
haha_ufail

server restart warnings?

10 comments in this topic

[-EE-]
Beta Tester
22 posts
1,991 battles

i know this i routine by now but going on a gaming streak and being randomly booted out of the game after a 160k damage battle is really disappointing, maybe disabling the battle button 20-25 min before the scheduled restart or even just a notification pop up across all chats in game would be nice.

• Cool 2

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

Shouldn't restart at this time anyway.

According to the front page the restart should have been at 4:30.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
535 posts
13,642 battles
12 minutes ago, haha_ufail said:

i know this i routine by now but going on a gaming streak and being randomly booted out of the game after a 160k damage battle is really disappointing, maybe disabling the battle button 20-25 min before the scheduled restart or even just a notification pop up across all chats in game would be nice.

Totally agree.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,240 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Nechrom sagte:

Shouldn't restart at this time anyway.

but yes

Vor 8 Minuten, Nechrom sagte:

According to the front page the restart should have been at 4:30.

no, update was announced for 6:00...

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

no, update was announced for 6:00...

And by announced you mean being the 11th article on the page.

Not even visible in the launcher unless you start scrolling down.

Servers restart every Thursday at 4:30, in case you didn't know.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,240 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Salentine sagte:

where, there's nothing on the launcher or the WoWs main page

but of course

Zitat

0.7.1.1 Update Notes

[UPDATE] The update happens February 15; preparation begins at 06:00 CET until 07:30 CET (UTC+1). The game will be unavailable between these times. 

Every player has until February 16 to respec Commander skills and demount and mount required upgrades for FREE on any ship.

• Added an information screen about current events and specials in-game when launching the game client; added a banner to the container purchase screen, which opens the Premium Shop page dedicated to the Vive la France event.
  • Fixed an error causing islands and landscape objects to disappear in battle/Port in some situations.
  • Fixed guns elevation angles for battleship flag_France.pngnormal.pngV Bretagne. It gives her the ability to fire both HE and AP at the distance specified in ship's characteristics; before this, it was only true for HE shells.

• [TEST ONLY] The test ship flag_Germany.pngpremium.pngVIII Graf Zeppelin was added to the game client for testing. 
  • Two air group setups are available: 
  1.  1-2-1, groups of 8 fighter planes (16 in total); 2x5 torpedo bombers (27 in total); 9 bomber planes (29 in total). 
  2.  2-0-3, 2x5 fighter planes (24 in total) and 3x5 bomber planes (48 in total).
  • Players can choose between bombers with armour-piercing and high-explosive bombs, and between torpedo bombers with deep-water and standard torpedoes. 
  • Increased traverse angles of secondary guns on the deck. It gives the ability to fire a greater number of secondary guns at once. 
  • Added the Hydroacoustic Search consumable similar to that of Tier VII Cruisers (discovering ships at 4.2 km and discovering torpedoes at 2.97 km).

Vor 2 Minuten, Nechrom sagte:

Servers restart every Thursday at 4:30, in case you didn't know.

Usually I am ingame at this time, in case you didn't know...

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,018 battles

and so we have to go digging for it, like Nec said 11 items down, a bit more visibility wouldn't hurt...

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

:Smile_facepalm:

Players
1,752 posts
9,922 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

No excuse. There is now a news button in game, so if you bothered looking at it like how you bother coming to the forum now you would have seen the same thing:cap_old:

Sign in to follow this