Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
eLuminX

Valentine’s Day flag

31 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
26 posts

Hello,

I just need quick clearance about the conditions on getting the flag.

It says: "The battle must be won in a division in either Co-op, Random or Operation mode (division has to be formed before the battle)"

Does this mean I have to form a division before I press the battle button in port or is it okay if I join a random division when I'm already loaded into a battle before loading is finished?

Thanks for any help.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

you can do solo div once in battle.

blame me for not reading.. thought it was like normal valentines day challenge

• Cool 2

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
33 minutes ago, robihr said:

you can do solo div once in battle.

It says in condisions that the division has to be formed before the Battle ...

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

I submit for that flag without knowing how it looks (pink lipstick kiss). Now im embarrassed...

I would feel more comfortable with TK status (pinky) than this flag. 

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,666 battles
3 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I submit for that flag without knowing how it looks (pink lipstick kiss). Now im embarrassed...

I would feel more comfortable with TK status (pinky) than this flag. 

What? It's my favourite flag! :D

Perhaps you have some underlying issues you need to talk with someone if this flag makes you embarrassed. o_O;

There are way more embarrassing things in life that happen to basically everyone than this cute little flag. :D

(also it seems to annoy certain people to be sunk "with a kiss")

• Funny 1

Players
494 posts
5,637 battles

I want a Dog flag, we have now Dog on a banner of forum ( I think that it is a Corgi chases a tenis ball ) - WG could you please give us a dog flag on EU server, I know that somewhere is a Dog year so ... :)

• Cool 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
13 minutes ago, Cime said:

I want a Dog flag, we have now Dog on a banner of forum ( I think that it is a Corgi chases a tenis ball ) - WG could you please give us a dog flag on EU server, I know that somewhere is a Dog year so ... :)

I'm worried about that dog. So many things could go wrong there. The dog jumping off a ship... What is RNG decided that someone missed an AP hit on the ship and doesn't get a citadel but the dog swimming around because he jumped out of the ship pays for it? And what about the ship propellers? What about missing HE shells that still have a burst area? And can you just imagine if the ship gets fun and engaged and goes KABOOOOM??? People just realize that it may be cute but no one realizes the rough life of that dog...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles
21 minutes ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

I'm worried about that dog. So many things could go wrong there. The dog jumping off a ship... What is RNG decided that someone missed an AP hit on the ship and doesn't get a citadel but the dog swimming around because he jumped out of the ship pays for it? And what about the ship propellers? What about missing HE shells that still have a burst area? And can you just imagine if the ship gets fun and engaged and goes KABOOOOM??? People just realize that it may be cute but no one realizes the rough life of that dog...

If you look closely he actualy already jumped off the ship while chasing the ball. Maybe he is lucky and that ship is anchored in a harbour (likely with those fireworks in the background), but it still is a steep fall from up there...

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
6 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

If you look closely he actualy already jumped off the ship while chasing the ball. Maybe he is lucky and that ship is anchored in a harbour (likely with those fireworks in the background), but it still is a steep fall from up there...

Pretty sure that's just a Yamato with the Yamamoto captain that just got kraken unleashed... So pretty sure the ship is about the get rekt.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles
1 hour ago, Cime said:

I second that.

@Tuccy @MrConway , pass on the word to your artists !
More Corgo the doggo graphics please !

• Cool 1

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
9 hours ago, YukiEiriKun said:

What? It's my favourite flag! :D

Perhaps you have some underlying issues you need to talk with someone if this flag makes you embarrassed. o_O;

There are way more embarrassing things in life that happen to basically everyone than this cute little flag. :D

(also it seems to annoy certain people to be sunk "with a kiss")

Have no underlying issues at all. Just think how this flag is too....girly. Made for female players I assume.

''Sunk with a kiss''? I dont follow.

I dont remember the name of the flag that came with the bonus code, but I want her. It looks like a pirate flag, in red color.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,114 battles

Corgo the Doggo? Bah! We shall treat you to Czechoslovakian Wolfdog! :p

In any case we see that doggies and cats (esp. Grosser Pürrfurst) are popular, so we shall see :)

• Cool 3

Players
900 posts
4,141 battles
4 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I dont remember the name of the flag that came with the bonus code, but I want her. It looks like a pirate flag, in red color.

This one?

150581006259c0d68e489019.65387840.png&ke

It's the Talk Like A Pirate Day flag, details on this thread from last year's event.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles
2 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

929c7d8c9d5d639de05dae88e0b02f09.jpg

This isn't even his final form.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
12 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

In any case we see that doggies and cats (esp. Grosser Pürrfurst) are popular, so we shall see :)

Any chance for that red pirate flag to come back?

11 minutes ago, Strappster said:

This one?

150581006259c0d68e489019.65387840.png&ke

It's the Talk Like A Pirate Day flag, details on this thread from last year's event.

Yea thats the flag I want / I missed...

I think it was a one time thing.

Players
900 posts
4,141 battles
12 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Yea thats the flag I want / I missed...

I think it was a one time thing.

TLAPD is an annual thing, I wouldn't be surprised if WG offered the flag again this year.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles
41 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

Don't forget the Harekaze with Furry camo! That one is popular too! (apparently even Dasha likes it a lot)

36 minutes ago, aboomination said:

I want a pony flag

I am almost certain you are not alone.

Even I (not that much into MLP) would gladly fly that flag if the Profilepicture from @havaduck as a flag were a thing.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,735 battles
1 hour ago, Miessa3 said:

not that much into MLP

I started to watch Ep.1 and didn't make it past 2 min, I tell you that much - but I like the fan stuff (no, not that kind of stuff).

Spoiler

[SCRUB]
Players
2,654 posts
9,494 battles

I actually wouldnt mind Flutters "chainsaw face" as a flag when going ham. ^^

or my current avatar .......... or a gazillion other pics for that matter. :Smile_trollface::cap_haloween:

6 hours ago, aboomination said:

I started to watch Ep.1 and didn't make it past 2 min, I tell you that much - but I like the fan stuff (no, not that kind of stuff).

Common effect of intro/theme. :Smile_coin: Usually the ones either getting hooked by other scenes or making past that get full end infected. :Smile_bajan2:

I know I definitely remember my fist contact and infection wasnt with episode 1. :Smile_honoring:

I am actually surprised there is not more Pony in this game because apparently they are/(were?) even more crazy about them in Russia. :cap_haloween:

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles
8 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Have no underlying issues at all. Just think how this flag is too....girly. Made for female players I assume.

''Sunk with a kiss''? I dont follow.

Come on, you make it sound like guys can't like stuff like that, outright classifying it as "girly" maybe it's a bit too much :Smile_teethhappy: @YukiEiriKun is right, it's a cute flag.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,735 battles
1 hour ago, havaduck said:

I am actually surprised there is not more Pony in this game because apparently they are/(were?) even more crazy about them in Russia. :cap_haloween:

I don't think that MLP would want to collaborate with WG, since it's a kid's show and stuff and WOWS is about war and weebs, everybody's mum and questionable lotteries ^^

Think they'd prefer EA ^^

Spoiler

Because reasons!

full.png

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

Come on, you make it sound like guys can't like stuff like that, outright classifying it as "girly" maybe it's a bit too much :Smile_teethhappy: @YukiEiriKun is right, it's a cute flag.

Its similar to man wearing a pink shirts in real life :Smile_popcorn:

Sign in to follow this